LVII

"Stay the night, please. I've been having nightmares recently." You mumbled. you didn't have to look at him to know that he had a frown on his face.

"I will, princess. We can cuddle tonight and for the next 10 days we'll be in Paris." He smiled, kissing you deeply when he parked at your dorm. You smiled, hands trailing up to his soft brown locks. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mark."

I love you more. You'll see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do I feel jet-lagged?" Mark yawned.

"Deadass we just got here." You rolled your eyes, holding his hand as you two strolled through the streets of Paris. You had some time and needed to get used to time change, so taking a calm stroll would be nice.

"I'm still tired." He yawned out. You sighed, smiling as you two walked through the wonderful and starry night.

"Mark, it's Paris. We can't miss anything." You said to him. He chuckled and nodded, giving a kiss to your hand. You blushed, even though he had done that gesture millions of times.

"Aw~ My baby's still shy~" He teased. You rolled your eyes and pulled him to follow you down the streets.

"What time is it?" You asked him, swaying your head as the street was filled with music. The pretty street lights illuminated the sidewalk you two were on, holding each other's hands in the comfortable atmosphere.

"Late. Let's sleep." He yawned, dragging you in the direction of the hotel. You sighed and just agreed to follow him, knowing he probably won't stop bugging you until he's curled up besides you and being able to sleep peacefully.

You both eventually make your way to the hotel, yawning as you both make way to the room. He playfully wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you as he wanted to fall asleep with you in his arms.

"Let me change." You yawned, getting up and changing into better clothes as he laid down on his stomach, his head buried in the pillow. He only yawned, flipping over onto his back when he felt you coming closer to the bed to snuggle under the covers with him.

"Let's just sleep." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around you protectively as his head nuzzled by your neck. He breathed in your scent, loving how warn you felt. He couldn't help but nuzzle close to your warm body next to him.

"Goodnight." You smiled, caressing his face. He smiled sleepily, opening his eyes, just to get a good look at you. You were the most precious thing to him. He could never let you go again.

He smiled, leaning in to give your lips a kiss, when you slowly fluttered your eyes shut. His lips slowly pressed against yours, grasping tighter onto your waist. You smiled, arms wrapping around his neck and pulling him closer.

He smiled into your sweet kiss, beginning to act all silly, by planting kisses all around your face, hearing your giggles.

"You're so fucking cute, you know." He smiled, his nose nuzzling closer to your neck in search of warmth.

"I do, only because you won't shut up about it." You said, giggling right after, feeling how he littered small kisses across your skin. He was always touchy at home, especially when he would have you all cozy and wrapped up in his arms like he did right now.