1

Yoongi threw his glass directly at the wall, missing Taehyung's ear by an inch. Taehyung jumped violently at the sound of many glass shards spewing in aimlessly destinations.

Maids immediately ran to Taehyung's feet, picking up all the stray shards that were once a cup full of alcohol. The clean up was quick and within a minute they were gone, much to Taehyung's dismay.

Taehyung wasn't ready for another scolding, he knew he screwed up, oh he screwed up big time. Yoongi didn't say anything, he was silent which was much more frightening than him yelling.

Yoongi was always calm, he never shows anger through words, but, which Taehyung witnessed, violence. Taehyung was lucky Yoongi didn't have his knifes on him, or he wouldn't have the mercy to miss.

The glass wasn't enough, no Yoongi needed something much more painful. "Taehyung." Yoongi said steadily, obviously trying to stay calm. Taehyung didn't know whether he should respond, or stay silent.

Angering Yoongi further was the last thing he wished to do. "What the fuck were you thinking!?" Taehyung was frozen, Yoongi found out everthing, but this time he thought just maybe, he'd get away with it.

"Taehyung, I have every reason to kill you right now, why shouldn't I?" Yoongi took a step forward towards the shivering male.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi I-" Yoongi cut him off, holding his hand up as a sign to shut up. "That isn't what I wanted the answer to Taehyungie boy. Why shouldn't I kill your stupid ass?!"

Yoongi said, a bit more harsh than before. "Because I'll do better next time, I won't be a screw up, I'll do anything!" Taehyung said desperately. "Taehyung, I don't want anything from you."

Yoongi stated. But then he began to ponder, "maybe there is something." Taehyung quirked an eyebrow, but accepted it before he was even told the proposition.

"You clearly aren't good for anything but fucking, since you just couldn't get your sinful hands off my enemy." Yoongi spat.

It was true, Taehyung was sent to seduce the man and trick him into intoxication where he'd be more than likely to spill every ounce of sensitive information, but after a night of sweat, fatigue and moans, Taehyung forgot all about his mission. His excuse was, 'he fucked my brains out,' which only angered Yoongi even more.

"Go lock the door." Yoongi demanded. Taehyung quickly obeyed and tried his absolute hardest not to show the obvious smirk to the oblivious male.

Upon hearing the sound of a door click, Yoongi quickly threw his shoes off and ordered Taehyung to do the same.

"I'm sure I don't need to instruct you how to take your clothes off since you seem to have it all figured out."

Yoongi said with annoyance evident in his husky voice. Taehyung quickly nodded. He slipped his shirt off and smirked at the sight of Yoongi doing the same.

Taehyung was honestly elated, Yoongi would never fuck his employees unless he was in the mood, and when he was, he never chose Taehyung.

Taehyung was just...curious. Taehyung leapt to grab the older's waistline. Taehyung yanked and tugged at the briefs Yoongi had been wearing.

He slid them down teasingly and Yoongi surprisingly let him. Once the pants were at his ankles, Yoongi kicked them off and looked at Taehyung who was still patiently on his knees.

Taehyung grabbed the black boxers, licking his lips. Once his boss' erection bounced back at him, he was absolutely shocked. For a small man, Yoongi has a big ass penis.

Taehyung gulped to moisten his mouth. As soon as he opened his mouth to take Yoongi inside of him, he felt a harsh tug at his hair, causing him to whimper at the agony.

He looked up at the older with big eyes, questioning Yoongi's actions. "Did I say I wanted a blow job?" Taehyung seemingly thought back and shook his head lightly.

"No, so get up and bend over that desk." Taehyung immediately shot up and slid off the remainder of his clothes. He felt completely exposed, but that's what he's used to.

He gasped when Yoongi violently slapped his ass. He clenched the sides of the desk, embracing for another which didn't help at all since this one was twice as hard.

Taehyung shot his head back. The stinging sensation was spreading throughout his ass and it didn't feel as good at he thought it was supposed to.

Yoongi raises his hand once more and slapped him even harder than before. This time Taehyung hissed in pain and let out a little moan. Yoongi decided to speed up the process, making Taehyung a whiny mess.

Taehyung's tears were at the brink of his eyes. The tears finally fell when he received two more slaps. He was sure his ass was a mixture of red and purple, It didn't feel good.

"Was it worth it? Was fucking that man worth it?!" Yoongi said as he slapped Taehyung again. Taehyung's toes were curled and the tears didn't seem to stop.

Taehyung noticed a delay in Yoongi's rhythmic slaps. Taehyung gasped loudly when he felt the older grab both of his sore ass cheeks.

He moaned into the desk and Yoongi let go. It was agonizing to not be able to see what Yoongi was doing. But he sure as hell could feel what the older was doing.

Without preparation, Yoongi shoves his dick inside of Taehyung, raw. Taehyung let out the loudest yell he's ever developed. Yoongi grabs onto Taehyung's ass to stabilize his strokes, whom speed up.

After a while of getting used to Yoongi's dick, Taehyung reaches down to touch his own hard on. He stroked it and let out even more moans.

Yoongi noticed this and grabbed Taehyung's hair harshly. "Let.Go." Yoongi said slowly. Taehyung obeyed, wanting Yoongi to do the same with his hair, which he did eventually.

Yoongi seemed to be in a rush to cum as his strokes sped up even more. Taehyung was whining and moaning uncontrollably.

Yoongi finally released in Taehyung with a grunt, before Taehyung had and he abruptly stopped.

Taehyung looked back with a confused expression. "You didn't think the point of this was to please you and reward you for your wrong doing, right?"

Yoongi said buttoning his shirt back up. Taehyung grabbed the painful erection as Yoongi slid on his shoes.

Yoongi walked over to Taehyung after hearing a moan slip from his lips. Yoongi drew his hand up and hit Taehyung's ass as hard as he could.

Taehyung yelped and fell on all fours. Yoongi called one of his men into his office, requesting zip ties.

"Watch this dumb ass and make sure he doesn't touch himself." Jungkook walks in with zip ties and nods despite his confusion.
ㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁ