Day 26: 10/9/19

Guys my birthday is in 13 days I'm so excited. So I get my permit soon meaning I won't have to rely on everyone to take me everywhere. Anyways I woke up with my bf this morning because he got out of bed at 6 so I'm a little tired. I put on a pair of white and black striped jeans with my bring me the horizon shirt. I put on a white belt and topped it off with my chain. I feel like I look really good but I'm not sure lol. I got on the bus and the entire time me and K were talking about random stuff but I didn't sit with him today because I guess he wanted to sit alone or something. But he did this thing where he tucked the bus seatbelts into the under neath of the seat and the bus driver came back and yelled at him for it so he fixed them and was trying to get off the bus and she told him she needed proof that he fixed them so he started pushing everyone back until they got into an empty seat so he could go back there lmao he pushed me like 7 seats back until I got in my brothers seat. The bus driver was like "I don't think your funny" and K was like "I'm not trying to be funny" once we got off I looked him in the eye and was like "I thought it was hilarious if it makes you feel any better". We walked around for a little bit before class started and we talked about random stuff again.

Forensics: we were supposed to be working on our presentation or the lab we started but I worked on a the packet for history I didn't turn in yesterday.

Forum: not much happened in forum other than everyone talking about the week pretty much. The principal was talking about how they're starting a new anti bullying program and I was joking around with my friend and I punched him in the arm and was like "starting today I punch you every day so you can tell people you were bullied" he laughed lmao.

Photography: we went around taking pictures of everything outside using framing there wasn't much to take pictures of but it did seem pretty cool once you got the right thing. It's of the time this one girl was talking to me but I kinda ignored her because it was awkward so I just kept nodding my head every two seconds so that she thought I was listening. We went inside and it felt so good because it was warm.

History: this sucked because all we did was take notes. I went to the bathroom before class started and K was walking in front of me and he turned around, glanced at me and was like "are you stalking me" I said "no I just really have to pee" and then he walked away lol. Anyways when I went back to class I turned in my packet that I did during forensics and took out my notes. I ended up texting K and my friend (that's homeschooled) during the class.

Geometry: we worked on finishing the test review she gave us yesterday. I ended up finishing it but had to correct some stuff because I was a little wrong so I corrected my stuff and showed it to her. She had me get the weaklys out of the printer so I did that and when I got back to class I had 5 minutes left to start the weakly. And I ended up finishing one question and got another one started. I know it doesn't seem like an exciting thing but it felt good lmao.

Study hall: I ended up writing most of this and texting K the entire time. I've been thinking about my feelings and what to do and I remembered that my boyfriend knows I write these but has no idea what it's on or what I write about so I'm afraid he's gonna find this and like break up with me or something. I can't tell him how I'm really feeling because he will start an argument but I also can't keep it to myself because I can't channel my feeling in positive ways.

Lunch: I was in line getting food and there were a couple of marines there and one of them said they loved my shirt and started talking about how bring me the horizon is amazing so I felt great because I thought I was like the only one who liked them at this point. Once I went back to my table I saw B and he was talking to me for a while. Then my friend came over and started talking to us. She kinda ruined it but that's fine because it was nice to see her.

English: we had a sub in that class. We were supposed to be doing the playlist we got Monday but everyone was just on their phones the entire time. I was playing call of duty mobile with Kyle because we both play the game.

Hub: I worked on my lab for forensics because it's due tomorrow all I really had to do was the write up so it didn't take that long then I worked on my English thing that's due Friday. The hub teacher yelled at me and Kyle because I looked at him. My forensics teacher was in there and Kyle looked at him and was like "this bean bag is so uncomfortable" while squirming around in it and my forensics teacher was like "your almost a grown adult you shouldn't be sitting in a bean bag anyways" it was hilarious because Kyle said that with the straightest face ever and like stared him dead in the eyes.

Accounting: we had to take a test and I feel like I actually did somewhat decent on it so I hope I passed. After the test me and the one person I have in there were throwing little paper balls at the one asshole in the class.

I was walking the way that I usually do when I meet up with B and he started walking with me. I was kinda hoping for a hug but that didn't happen. When I got on the bus everyone that sits in the back was put in an assigned seat except me so I sat with them all in the middle so I could still talk to them. Well I'm gonna go now byeeeee ✌🏻💖