1st Day of Work

Izuku is now in the Sir Nighteye agency but wasn't having the easiest time cause right now Izuku is face trial to be accepted into the agency and right now is jumping around Sir's office room just like Gran Torino.

'I don't know how far ahead he can see but at the increase this speed so much he won't be able to move in time, there's no way I'm leaving without the last word' Izuku thought.

But Sir Nighteye just stay calm as Izuku jumped around.

"You may be fast even faster then Gran Torino, but it's meaningless as long as I can calculate I'll be able to move out of the way" said Sir Nighteye.

Then Sir Nighteye used his quirk Foresight again to what happens next.

'So long as the condition are met, whether it's a second from now, a minute from now or even an hour from now, I can see exactly where and what you are doing' Sir Nighteye thought as he tap Izuku head as he dodge it.

But didn't mean Izuku was going so there so came at Sir again.

"By the way, about two minutes time you'll be cowering over the ground with a stampless form in hand" said Sir Nighteye as he said calmly also dodging Izuku attack.

"Damn it" said Izuku.

"You've had an uneasy expression on your face the hold time that should be some All Might should have told you, those who stand at the topdo not show hesitation or uncertainty, those who understand  that carry their vision with them as they act, for something that you should have been taught many times already, why are you not able to put it into practice, weren't you saying that you would make me acknowledge you" said Sir Nighteye.

This only made Izuku more frustrated.

"The more I look at you, the more convinced that am right" said Sir Nighteye.

But as Izuku misses his attack he try to come back with something else but this time he said something back.

"Even if you think that I made a promise-" said Izuku.

"What a member of the riffraff" Said Sir Nighteye.

"NO TO NEVER LOSE AND WON'T BREAK IT AGAIN, NOT UNTIL I BECOME THE NO.1 HERO" yelled Izuku.

Then Izuku grab Sir's bookshelf get his attention and like that throwing so the books come out covering everything in Sir's sight.

"Sorry you said you didn't care what happened to this room, didn't you" said Izuku.

Then as Izuku went threw the books Sir used his quirk to see into the future cause he had a moment of eye contact with Izuku and saw that he pull the stamp up at the last second as Izuku try to grab it.

'Like I thought he won't be able to grab like my quirk' Sir Nighteye thought.

But he was more was coming but before he could see it flames consumed the images.

'What was that, forget it the the boy is getting closer and like my vision said he won't get the stamp' Sir Nighteye thought.

But right now Izuku was right in front of Sir Nighteye.

'I will get that seal' Izuku thought.

Then suddenly he felt everything was going slow.

'What going why is everything going so slow' Izuku thought.

Then he heard something but some he didn't know what it was and his body was tell to go to the sound and Izuku trusted it.

'I don't why but I feel like whatever is happening now is telling me were he'll move it next so I'll trust it' Izuku thought.