Chapter 52

Sidney

When we finally got back to the guest house I was too exhausted to shower, or do anything else with how tired my brain was feeling. So after choosing to share a bunk with Fletcher and Gavin I conked out for two gloriously dead tired, nothingness sleep hours, before suddenly snapping awake out of no where. I knew I was still dead tired but for some reason the wolf in me was wide awake and wanted me to shower and get the reek of all these males off, right now apparently. Gavin and Fletcher were both sleeping innocently like the adorable pups they were so it was easy to wriggle my way out from between the two without waking them.

 I stood and no sooner had my feet come in contact with the wood floor I squealed softly, why was it so freaking cold! I jumped back over to the rug in the room as I glared at the offending floorboards that had assaulted my unassuming feet, only to have a deep chuckle break my concentration from the other bunk. "Okay that was the most adorable squeak ever." Beckett chuckled out softly in the silent room. "Shut up, the floor is freezing!" I whisper shouted back, effectively cutting off his chuckles as his half lidded eyes met my glare. "Where are you even going anyway?" He yawned back. 

"Bathroom, I have to wash the reek of you idiots off if I'm going to get anymore rest, but the stupid floor is like walking on ice." I hissed back, come to think of it the room was cool as well and the air had me shivering a little as Beck sighed over at me. "Here, go shower so the rest of us can sleep in peace." He grunted before throwing a pair of socks at me, he was acting grumpy but playing nice. "Thanks Sweet Cheeks, now go ahead and go back to sleep." I nodded as I slipped the warm socks onto my cold toes, grabbed myself a change of clothes and headed out into the hall, even the dogs were too tired to follow. 

The bathroom door was cracked open so I gave it a nudge open with my sock covered toe as I yawned, stupid wolf craving showers at ungodly hours of sleep time. I was so tired that it took my brain a few seconds longer to register the scene in front of my eyes, and a true scene it was. The alpha male himself freshly showered, hair dripping water over his bare shoulders, and his COMPLETELY naked body of full frontal display. I got an eyeful of just how 'well endowed' he was before he used his towel to cover himself with red rushing into his cheeks as he stammered out nonsense. I met his gaze head on with annoyance as I let him ramble on for a few more seconds, I was just too tired for this crud right now. 

"Bowen shut up." I grunted he effectively shut his mouth as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "You do realize they put locks on a door for a reason, right?" I gritted out through my teeth, my wolf's irritation seeping into my tone. "I didn't think anyone else would be up right now after last night." He rumbled out. "I wouldn't have been if my wolf hadn't decided we smell too much like you bunch of idiots and we need to get it off right now apparently!" I threw my arms up in the air in emphasis. "Oh..." he seemed puzzled but at the moment I really didn't care. "Okay B.S. get out it's my turn in the bathroom." I grabbed his elbow, ignoring the fact he was still naked as I shoved him out the door before closing it and firmly locking all of them out, now I could shower in peace and get back to bed.

                                                 Bowen

Well that had certainly been awkward, although it seemed Sid hadn't been all that bothered with seeing me naked. The fact she hadn't really reacted much at all was a small bruise to the ego but I was also thankful that she let the matter drop quickly enough as I headed back to my own room to rest. Hours later when everyone was rested enough to have some breakfast, although we had another small spectacle involving Tucker pantsing Micah in he kitchen. Micah took it in stride and acted like nothing happened as he strode across the room naked as the day he was born. I was about to scold both of them when Sidney walked into the room with her mutts and all of us froze, again she seemed completely disinterested.