041

In the knightmare frame C2 shuddered in pain,feeling every once of grief Lucia was displaying. She gritted her teeth,while fighting back the tears that began to do down her cheeks. She knew that Lucia was a witch and that the two would share a connection but a connection this strong was abnormal. Something that C2 had never experienced and even frightened her abit. Just what kind of powerful code did Lucia hold? The only thing she knew was the one light of hope Lucia held dear had vanished and now what would be left of her?

C2 watched from the Knightmare frame as Lucia suddenly sileneced her screams. Her once vibrant amber eyes had dulled becoming almost lifeless as she rose to her feet. Her dress covered from head to toe in crimson. Her gaze darted back from Zero and to Euphie who giggled."Now for you!"Euphie shouted as she aimed the gun towards Lucia who merely stood in place.

"Euphie stop!" Zero shouted as Euphie squeezed the trigger as a storm of bullets made contact with Lucia's body. Her body thrashed around violently after each bullet as inside his mask a single tear rolled down Lelouch's cheek. He slumped to his knees stared at Lucia's horribly mutilated body that lay a few feet away from him. Her eyes wide in fear and appeared to be gazing up towards the sky. As if asking God himself for answers. Around her a pool of blood formed seeping into the ground dying it crimson. "Well onto the next Eleven." Euphie said turned to walk away only to hear the sudden noise of fingernails digging themselves into the ground. She slowly turned in a fearful manner to see the mangled body of Lucia crawling towards her. Euphemia screamed as she backed away from her while noticing the fleash mending as Lucia crawled towards her.

A deranged look in Lucia's eyes as she roughly grabbed Euphemia by the leg throwing her to the ground. Before pinning her to the ground and begining to brutally hit and choke her. Euphemia released a high pitched cry as her nails dug into Lucia's hands drawing blood. It should have been painful but Lucia felt nothing. Only but the rage that was boiling inside of her at every passing moment.

This woman,the woman she called her friend. Had killed her son,her light. Her life. And now she would have justice for her son by killing his murder. C2 quickly bounded from the knightmare stopping beside Zero who watched in utter shock. "W-what is this? Lucia was just...she was just..." He began as C2 placed a hand on his shoulder."Lucia is a witch with power like myself. The death of Kai released it and now..she can't stop."She said as Zero glared"You never told me she was a witch!" "Her power was dormant I never thought it would be released. Or let alone know what kind of power she held. It looks like regeneration along with...."C2 began only hearing the cries of help from Euphemia who now had a gun to her head.

Lucia smirked down towards her before taking the gun and placing it in her mouth as Euphemia cried for her to stop. " Why should I? You never gave Kai a chance. Why should I give one to you?"Lucia asked in a cold manner as Euphemia could merely mumble hwe response. "I thought so." Lucia commented before beginning squeezing the trigger as the loud scream of Suzaku Kururugi sounded as he plummeted down towards them at top speed.

He angrily drew his gun towards Lucia who swiftly backed away from Euphemia allowing Suzaku to sweep her up in Lancelot's arms and flying her to an airship. Lucia stared up quietly towards the airship the wind tossing her hair back in forth. What she didn't know was now under her bangs and delicarly placed was the symbol of geass. Now imprinted on her forehead. As C2 had said her abilities of a witch had been released and it allowed her to survive multiple gun shots and almost revenge for Kai.

Lucia turned towards the small pale form of Kai who lay lifeless on the ground a few feet away from her. She quietly walked over to his body scooping him up in her arms before whispering to him how sorry she was. She was sorry that he had died,sorry she had brought him into this dangerous world. She was sorry for everything. And she just wanted him back. Tears rolled down her cheeks as carefully C2 made her way to Lucia who's eyes immediately darted up towards her inspecting her quietly. "We should go,your not safe here in Britannia anymore Lucia. And you...no longer have anything told hold you here." She said choosing her words very carefully.

C2 knew just the wrong words right now in Lucia's current state could set her off and she didn't want that. Almost too quickly Lucia's tears ceased their flow as she held onto Kai tightly. His body icy cold against her own. "Your right.....my ancor here in Britannia is gone. But where will I go?" She asked quietly as Zero walked up towards the two girls quietly eying Lucia's bloody attire and her now almost lifeless eyes. "You will come with me,and be by my side. Its what we wanted wasn't it?" He asked her.

A light smirk appeared on Lucia's lips,it wasn't fake it was more of half hearted. It was true before Kai,no even with Kai she wanted to be by Lelouch's side. The 3 of them,a family and liberators of Japan. But now it was just her and Lelouch along with C2 who appeared to be the only friend she could trust. "Your right, Zero." Lucia said slowly rising to her feet,as Zero outstretched his hand for hers as she took it.

C2 ushered the two back into the Shinkiro as Lucia quietly looks back towards the pale body of Kai. She struggled to look away as the C2 closed the door. Lucia sat on the right side of Zero who finally took off his helmet revealing his handsome face to her once more. She then leaned her head against his shoulder allowing him to gaze upon the geass symbol on her forehead.

She was a witch just as C2 had explained but she was still Lucia. His Lucia that he had sworn to protect and love above all. And her being a possible immortal didn't change his feelings or resolve. He knew that after this massacre that the next phase of the Black Rebellion would be pushed forward quickly in a matter of days and with Lucia by his side he was prepared to even shoulder the sins of the world.