l

"W-we leaving?" Aylin mumbled after Jin had woken up her, Namjoon, and Hoseok at two am. No one had packed for the tour today, so early morning it is.

"Just for a little while Sweetie." Hoseok reassured, slowly stroking Bomi's head, a soft smile on his face. "We'll be with you the whole time, don't worry."

Aylin yawned and nodded, hugging Cotton Candy close to herself. "Okay." Namjoon kissed her cheek softly and picked her up, hugging her tightly. Aylin made a small laugh.

"Jungkookie is making breakfast." Namjoon spoke gently to Aylin, clearing his throat so it wasn't so scratchy. "I bet he will make anything you ask of him." Aylin smiled as she saw Jungkook tying a pink apron around his waist, a pink chef hat upon his head as well.

"How do I look Aylin?" Jungkook asked as he took her from Namjoon's arms and spun her around in a circle, doing their little kiss routine. "Like a professional?"

"L-l-like, like a funny g-g-guy." Aylin struggled to find the word she wanted, so she settled on the easy version. Jungkook chuckled and nodded at Namjoon as he left, setting Aylin down on the countertop, Cotton Candy firmly in her arms.

"Perfect." Jungkook placed the pink hat upon Aylin's curly hair and booped her nose with a cute scrunch of his own. "Pancakes sound good Sunflower?"

"Mhm." Aylin nodded, yawning once more and leaning her back against the wall. She crossed her legs and closed her eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

"Stay awake Princess." Jungkook lifted Aylin's head gently, smiling once she opened her eyes again. "You can sleep once we get in the car, okay?" Aylin squirmed around a little bit, groaning and squeezing her eyes shut. But she stopped moving and slouched, nodding her head tiredly. Jungkook missed her forehead and continued to flip the pancakes.

"Aylin," Yoongi pulled Aylin by her waist across the countertop, setting her in his lap, hugging her tightly. "Wanna help me pack you a game bag after breakfast?"

"Games?" Aylin snuggled into Yoongi's chest, grabbing a tiny fistful of his shirt. Yoongi smiled and stroked her hair, glancing over at Jungkook.

"Yes, for the trip." Yoongi kissed the top of her head, resting his chin on it afterwords. "There will be long car rides and even longer plane rides."

"C-color book?" Aylin asked hopefully, scratching her nose, forcing herself to keep her eyes open, Cotton Candy slowly slipping out of her hands.

"Of course. Any coloring book you want." Yoongi scooted the plate of pancakes closer to Aylin and himself. "Pancakes are ready."

Aylin slowly turned in Yoongi's lap and reached for a pancake, eating it with her hands and lidded eyes, swaying slightly. Jungkook and Yoongi chuckled softly and let her be, Jungkook pushing the cup of chocolate milk closer to her as well. "Eat well, Little One."

^^^

Hoseok couldn't help but stare at Aylin while she slept in Taehyung's lap, Bomi's cage at their feet. Her curly hair hasn't been brushed, but her cheeks were rosy from the cold. The last of the snowflakes had just melted in her hair, Taehyung gazing outside, his head swaying slowly.

He grinned at Jimin who noticed that he was staring. "I'm just so glad that I could be a dad with you guys." Hoseok pulled Jungkook into a tight hug, Jungkook not flinching as he still scrolled through TikTok, an emotionless face remaining.

Jin gripped his coat as he stared at the airport sign that they just passed. "What if this doesn't go well?" He looked over at Aylin, her squirming a little before she got in a comfortable spot that she liked. "Do you think ARMY will be supportive?"

"I think that the ARMY's that support are our true ARMY's." Namjoon spoke up, turning off his phone and moving Aylin's pink book bag closer to his feet. "The ones who don't, they aren't true ARMY's. Besides," Namjoon smiled encouragingly at Jin. "We adopted her. She is our daughter. No one can change that."

Jin nodded. "Five minutes till arrival." The driver called back to them, a soft look in his eyes. "You boys have nothing to worry about. You are all wonderful fathers and I have no doubt that the world will see how loving you are to your daughter."

"Thank you Sir." The seven all responded and bowed respectfully. Jimin held Aylin's hand and shook it lightly.

"Hey Flower, it's time to wake up." He woke her up gently, holding her hand securely. Aylin moved around a bit and looked around, then held her arms out for Jimin. A bright smile grew on his face and he picked her up from Taehyung's lap, hugging her in his own. "You wanna stick with me while we walk through the airport?" Aylin nodded slowly, a soft little yawn emitting from Jimin's chest.

"Remember," Yoongi held out a dark pair of sunglasses. "Do not take these off until we get into the plane. There will be a lot of flashing lights, and we will try our best to keep you from having any seizures, alright?"

"Mhm." Aylin hummed and took the sunglasses from Yoongi's fingers, the car coming to a stop and the screams of girls heard through the closed windows and doors. "My b-b-book-ok bag." She reaches out towards the pink bag beside Namjoon.

"I can carry it for you Dear." Namjoon nodded and pulled one of the straps over his shoulder, giving Jungkook a little eye roll as he took a picture of Namjoon.

"You can hold on tight." Jimin mumbled his response to Aylin, getting her into a carrying position as the other members stepped out of the car. "I'll hold you the whole time Lin, there's nothing to worry about. They will love you."

Aylin stuttered an okay, and it was time for Jimin and Aylin to make their entrance. Jimin took a deep breath and stepped out of the car, Aylin digging her head into his neck. Jimin smiled and went in line with the other members, the screams haves intended as well as the flashing lights.

"Here we go." Jin mumbled as security guides them into the airport.