Nia Nal x Reader

Requested from my Tumblr-

For a prompt idea: something along the lines of the last Nia/Brainy kiss scene. Like, Nia and Reader are still kind of new as a couple and Reader is weirdish with the physical intimacy. But instead of Brainy's reason, it is that they are Ace and were trying to put off that part of the relationship until they were comfortable talking about it. They talk a little and give a general view of what they are and are not comfortable with. They still kiss, because they can. :)

(Y/N)- Your Name

Nia was worried. You and her had been together for a little over a month now yet you never made it past a handshake when it came to physical intimacy. She was worried she had done something wrong or that she was making you uncomfortable. She decided that she would talk to you about it at the next chance she could get. Turns out later that night was the perfect time. You both had been hanging out with Alex and Kelly at the bar. Once they left Nia turned to you to give you a kiss and you backed away slightly and held out your hand. Nia sighed softly and held your hand in both of yours. 

"(Y/N), we have been dating for a little over a month now but we never seem to get past a handshake. I just need to know what you are and aren't comfortable with. I don't want you to feel like I am pushing you out of your comfort zone when it comes to physical intimacy and I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm not upset or anything like that. Honestly I'm worried that I have been making you feel uncomfortable. I just need to know what is and isn't ok baby." You bit your lip as you felt the tears pool in your eyes. You knew you should have told her that you were Ace sooner but you had been worried that she would leave you. You also were still slightly uncomfortable talking about it because of how everyone you had told reacted. It was kind of now or never though.

"I'm Ace. I know I should have told you sooner but every time I have ever told anyone they never take it seriously or they treat me like I'm broken. I just didn't want you to treat me like that. I really like you Nia and I just, I didn't want to lose you. Logically I knew you wouldn't react the way everyone else has but I just couldn't help but be afraid of losing you when we have barely just begun our relationship." You hadn't even realized that you had started crying until Nia began to wipe away your tears.

"Hey, hey, hey (Y/N). It's ok. I'm not upset at all. I just want to know what is and isn't ok thats all baby. I'm not leaving you. There is a lot more to a relationship that sex or physical intimacy in general. I love just being able to be around you, making you smile and laugh. If you aren't ok with anything or if you're ok with certain things and not others just let me know. I just want to make sure that you feel safe and comfortable with me." You smiled at her. You should have known that Nia would be completely understanding about this. 

"Thank you Nia. You have no idea how happy and loved that makes me feel. I'm comfortable with cuddling, holding hands, hugging, and kissing. Anything past that though makes me uncomfortable." You told Nia. She nodded her head and she looked like she was committing what you said to her memory. 

"Alright. Thank you (Y/N) for letting me know. Also if I ever start to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable please let me know so I can make sure I don't do it again. Like I've said already I want you to feel safe and comfortable with me and our relationship. Thats all that matters. So if things start to get too heated or anything like that let me know immediately and we will stop." You quickly hugged Nia and laid your head down on her shoulder. She laughed softly and kissed the top of your head. You let out a soft content sigh. You were feeling extremely happy and loved right now. 

"Quick question." Nia said. You lifted your head up from her shoulder and looked up at her. She placed her hands on your waist. She paused before saying anything, looking at you to make sure that it was ok. You smiled and nodded your head. 

"Can I kiss you?" She whispered softly. You almost hadn't heard her it was so quiet. Even though you had already told her that kissing was ok she was still making sure that at that moment you were comfortable with it. Honestly how did I get so lucky, you thought to yourself. You nodded your head shyly at her. She slowly leaned down towards you giving you time to back out if you wanted to. You never did though and the feeling of her lips on yours was indescribable. She pulled back slightly and rested her forehead on yours. You brought your hands to her face and traced her features before pulling her back towards you for another soft chaste kiss. Thank god I found someone like her you thought to yourself before letting yourself get lost in the feeling of her lips on yours.