epilogue

Kongpop POV.

Knot - ....and done

Dusting the imaginary dirt on my new engagement special tuxedo which nearly stuck like a second skin to me , p knot gave a proud smile. He pulled me into a big hug. Gosh... He will put my father into shame .

Knot - Please stay together with Arthit always. You both complete each other. I am really happy for you na Kong.

Bright - you look like a dotting father. Has someone told you that.

Knot - well who is that someone who said you to come here . Don't you have the duty to guard the future consent .

Bright - he is safer than the diamond in queen Elizabeth's crown. The 3 royal ladies are guarding - I mean keeping him company. Don't need to worry about him.
I only worry about you Mr prince .

Kongpop - and why is that Mr so called bodyguard of my consent.

Bright - you are gonna officially get engaged to Arthit . After today's ceremony you have no chance to escape from him . Please rethink your decision.

Kongpop - are you sure you don't have any underlying old passion of love for him that you want me to stop this engagement and later you go court him.

Bright- woah.. prince.. me courting Arthit ... nope nada.. you both are perfect match . Please get engaged soon no get married right now.

Kongpop - good to know that you don't have intentions with my Arthit. If I find any ..

Bright - I will regret I was born... I know I know. Next time you scare me , use something new Yar.

Seriously this guy...

A loud knock made us all turn to the door. It was uncle kongthanin.

Uncle - it's almost time my prince.

Knot - are you ready ?

Kongpop - I can't wait .

Bright - this is your last chance to escape .

Kongpop and knot - BRIGHT.

Arthits POV .

Holy mother of pink milk. How did this simple ball room transform into such a beautiful engagement hall. No corner was left unattended. This feels like the ones the royals have which we often see in movies.
Wait... I forgot....Am getting engaged to a royal right. A real prince.... OMG.

From today I can officially call the prince as mine. From today I will be the partner of this nation's one of the most handsome and powerful bachelor. And from today... Let's say bye to privacy... Welcome to the world of media .

Queen - Don't forget what we have taught ok.

Arthit - yes my queen.

How will I forget anything what she taught me especially when she keeps a exam for me each day on what I learned that respective day. I sometimes feel like a 5th grade student.

Great queen - ah my favourite child. From today you will be officially part of the royal family. I am really happy to have you here my child.

May - Don't you go easy on my annoying brother okay. Let him step down from the castle of ego and stubbornness na . I know you can do it.