Chapter 30 (got no names so just going by numbers of chapters)

Richie and Eddie had been married for two weeks. They loved being married. So one day, Eddie woke up and he was instantly mad at Richie. Eddie went downstairs, looked at Richie, "you dumb bitch" Eddie said with a disgusted look on his face. "Um hi love, mornin to you" Richie said utterly confused. "Don't call me love. I'm mad at you." Eddie said as he walked to the living room and switched on the television. Richie walked over to Eddie and sat down. "What's wrong what did I do?" "I think you know what you did" Eddie said. "No baby. I don't" Richie said looking a tad upset. "Yea sure okay" Eddie said. " so what did you dream about?" Richie said as he might have known why Eddie was so upset at him that late morning. " oh nothing actually. Cheater" "oh my god. I didn't cheat on you ahha" Richie said nervously. "Um yea last night" eddie said. "Haha no baby. I may have dream cheated where I'm cheating on you in your dream but it wasn't me who made that happen. It wasn't you either. Your mind just made it happen" Richie said laughing. "Oh. That makes sense." Eddie said as he curled up next to Richie to watch tv.
-
-
-
3 weeks later
-
-
-
"Hey did I ever tell you all about the time Eddie woke up furious with me because I dream cheated on him and he thought it was real?" Richie said giggling as he spoke to the losers, Eddie rolled his eyes and hit Richie gently in the arm.