Chapter 5: Love Triangle

Your POV:

A couple hours passed. It's dark out right now. Korra and I were walking around checking out the galleria. You know, one of the things I've always loved, was the guitar.

Some of my favorites songs to play on the guitar, were The Unforgiven and Fade to Black. Both songs were written by my all time favorite band, Metallica. Ever since my parents died that night, I've been thinking about those two songs quite a lot.

So, when we went passed the music store, I saw a really nice black electric guitar sitting at the window display. I saw that the store was going out of business, and it had one of those "everything must go" banners above the doorway, which means I could get that guitar along with the amp for a good deal.

You: "Hey korra, I'll be right back." I told her as I was headed towards the music store. I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity like this, especially since I lost my old guitar in the fire.

Korra: "Where are you going?" She asked me with a confused look on her face. I was just at the doorway when she asked me.

You: "Just stay right there, I want to grab something while I have the chance." I told her before looking at the guitar again. I want to be sure I get it before anyone else beats me to the first punch.

Korra: "What are you getting, (M/N)?" She asked.

You: You'll see when we all get back to the mansion." I said before rushing into the store.

I saw Korra sit down on the bench. I turned around and walked towards the checkout.

You: "Exuse me, how much is that black guitar along with the stool-sized amp?" I ask the cashier.

Cashier: "The guitar is twenty-five yuans, and the amp is ten yuans." The cashier said looking at the guitar and the amp. Okay that's good. I still have fourty yuans left from lunch.

You: "Awesome. I'd like to buy them both, please." I said to the cashier. "Alright, just let me grab it for you." He told me walking out from behind the counter. He walked towards the window display, grabbed the guitar, the case, and the amp, and brought it back over to the table.

You: "Do you have change for fourty yuans?" I asked only because I have two twenty-yuan bills.

Cashier: "I sure do." He answers back. I hand him the money, he put it in the register, and he gave five yuans back.

Cashier: "Would you like your stuff in a bag sir?"

You: "You can just put the amp in a bag. I'll the guitar in the case." I replied. So he put the amp in a bag along with the cords for it, I put the guitar in and lock the case.

You: "Thank you".

Cashier: "Your welcome" He replied back. I take the bag off the counter, and I walk outside of the store.

I head back to where Korra was waiting for me, and I see Asami sitting right next to Korra. I think I might have a thing for Asami too. Oh well, I'll deal with it later. I hope they like what I have planned. I really want to show them what I can do on a guitar.

*5 Minutes Earlier*

Korra's POV:

I walked over to the bench and I sat down as I watched M/N walk in the music store. I looked up at the snow covered skylight. I zoned out for little bit. There's something that I really like about (M/n.) It's as though I'm somewhat attracted to him, but I highly doubt that he feels the same way about me. I was soon broken out of my trance when I heard someone speak to me.

Asami: "Hey, Korra. What are you doing, sitting here by yourself?"

I looked to see Asami walking towards where I was sitting.