Excited

The further we went into town, the bigger the shopping centres got and the more expensive they looked.

By now we were right at the end ,Ivan pulls up and my jaw drops when I see where we are. Ivan had driven into the parking lot and parked the car.

"What are we doing here?" I asked

"I have some things I need to do, you can stay in the car if you want"

"No way!" I leave my jacket inside the car and quickly open the door.I slowly walk up the entrance of the 4 storey building. I looked up to see 'Lijah ' in gold letters. This was four floors filled to the rim with life's luxuries.Theres everything in there from designer clothes to well crafted furniture. There are hair salons,restaurants anything you can possibly think off, is that shopping centre.

But of course this isn't a place for anyone, this place was built for the rich and the wealthy, all the celebrities come here to buy the one of a kind items. And here I am stood outside!.

I went up to the glass doors and was just about to open the door when two large men stood the other side of the door shaking their heads

"Why won't they let us in?" I snap

Ivan walked over to speaker box and presses the button.

"I'm sorry but Lijah is not open to the public until 2 o'clock , unless you have an appointment please leave the premises" a very polite and well spoken women stated.

"Stone" he said

"Oh my god I am so sorry Mr Stone, I'll have someone let you in right away" she quickly apologised.

Seconds later the doors quickly opened and the two men stood aside. We both walked in and was greeted by three smartly dressed women and a young man. There were two blonde females and a brunette, they were all dressed in grey pencil skirts with a white vest ,the man looked like he was in his early twenties, he had black light brown hair and brown eyes , he has dressed in black suit pants with a black tie and white shirt.

"Hello Mr Stone welcome to Lijah, I am very sorry for the inconvenience we may of caused, we didn't have you scheduled in so we weren't expecting you" the pretty brunette haired women said.

"Is there anything i can get you sir?" the young man asked.

"No thank you" Ivan politely responded.

I could feel my excitement growing looking around,i could see all the different shops.

"Is there anything in particular that you need help with today sir?, or are you just looking around?" the man asks

"I have some things I need to do and pick up first " he says whilst starting to walk towards the elevators at the end of the first floor.

We walk past various stores but nothing compared to whats on the top floors.

"You seem excited" I heard someone say. I looked behind me to see the man.

"Excited isn't even close, this place is literally heaven"

"You've never been here before?"

"Nope"

"Your so luck you get to be here all the time.Have you worked here long?" I ask

"About a year now, my parents know some people who own stores in here so I got a job quite quickly" he replies.

We had caught up to the other who were stood in the elevator.

"I'm Ty by the way"he said whilst holding out his hand.

"I'm Rogue" I replied and shook his hand.

"Really, you don't look like a Rogue" his comment made me laugh.

"Well you don't look like a Ty" I add. Causing him too also laugh. After that the conversation between us stopped, I look over to Ivan who is looking at me with an annoyed expression.

The elevator doors opened and we walked out. Ivan walked into a store called tailored. What a surprise it was full with designer suits,tuxedos ....the lot.

Even though I couldn't wear them, I searched through the racks and examined the shelfs.

A middle age women stepped out from the fitting rooms and approached Ivan.

"Good morning Mr Stone" she greeted

"Gladys" he nodded

"Lady's, will you go and collect Mr Stones suit from the back,please" the women went through a door and shortly returned holding each item of his suit.

He took the suit trousers and went into the dressing rooms. By now I was sat in a white plush sofa, next to the platform. The three women stood right behind me, however Ty was nowhere to be seen.

Ivan returned in a pair of navy blue suit pants. He stepped up on the pedestal and examined the clothing in the mirrored wall.

"Is there any adjustments you would like me to make?" Gladys asked. She approached Ivan and started to fiddle with his trouser legs. Folding and writing down measurements.

"No,they are just how I want them"

Gladys walked over to the girls and took the shirt and matching jacket from there grasps. She walked over to Ivan and held them out.

I could hear the girls mutter things to each other in an excited tone.

Ivan pulled the jumper over his head and through it over to me, the sweet seductive smell of his cologne sent goosebumps around my body. I had to get more ,I brought the jumper to my face then took a deep breath inhaling his scent. Thankfully know one saw what I was doing.

Ivan was now wearing a tight black sleeveless T-shirt. The tightness of the top clung to his body, faintly showing the outline of his six pack.

"Oh my god" I heard one of the girls say.

"Girls, would one of you get me the tie from the rack" Gladys asked. But neither of them replied, she asked again but they still continued to stare at Ivan in awe.

"I'll get it" I say before getting up and collecting the tie. I bring it back to her and patently wait for her to take it.Instead she handed me the shirt to hold.

I looked over to the girls who all had wide eyes and were biting there lips, my attention went back to Ivan's and I now had the exact same expression as them.

Ivan grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He threw it over to the chair then ran his fingers through his hair.

It was like we all had came to see the new beautiful masterpiece which was hand crafted by externally good looking Gods and was being revealed at the universal art museum.

Yeah that's right I just called Ivan a masterpiece.

I couldn't keep my eyes off his six pack, my eyes had betrayed me, I desperately tried to move them but when I did they ended up falling onto his pecs. I was so caught up ,I hadn't realised someone was calling me.

"Hello.....you still with me?"

"Huh?" I ask

"The shirt" Gladys asked

"What about it?"

"I need to try it on" Ivan said

"Why?....i mean do you have to" I tried to correct myself but it came out just as wrong. I quickly handed her the shirt and the tie, before quickly walking to the nearest shelf to distract myself.

Ivan had shortly finished trying on his suit. When we got to the checkout, his suit came to £7,500, I almost chocked when I heard the price but Ivan handed her his card and walked out the shop like it was nothing.

Vote and comment!!!