8; I Don't Kneel, Not To Any Man

"I'm like evil, I get under your skin
Just like a bomb that's ready to blow
'Cause I'm illegal, I got everything
That all you women might need to know."

     CINDY ATHENA STARK FELT AT HOME,  standing around the commotion on the Helicarrier, the voices of Coulson and agents talking, the clicking on laptops

     CINDY ATHENA STARK FELT AT HOME,  standing around the commotion on the Helicarrier, the voices of Coulson and agents talking, the clicking on laptops. If she closes her eyes she condo swear she was back with her Aunt Peggy training continuously.

"Agent Stark!" A voice called through noisy commotion. Turing, she grinned as she spotted Phil Coulson accompanied by America's hero - Captain America. She and Phil had bonded previously over their love for the hero, giggling over how incredible he was (and his appearance wasn't too bad either!)

Facing Phil, she gaped as he nodded enthusiastically, a grin on his face. Wow look at his hair, Athena thought. His body. His everything. He looked as if he was carved out of marble like a Greek God. "Gosh giddily darn," she whispered to herself, "look at those shoulders."

Steve Rogers smiled, blue eyed wide as he glanced around the carrier, putting his hand out, he began to introduce himself. "Steve Rogers," he spoke, "you must be Stark."

"Y-Yeah, yep, that's me, Stark," she swooned, "Tony's daughter, Howard's granddaughter. Cindy Stark."

Steve smiled slightly, scamming her face, probably for Howards genes, she knew she had his jaw and cheekbones but that was all really. "Hey little Stark." A husky voice sounded, turning she smiled as  Natasha joined the group, Romanov was simply exquisite; beautiful; badass; smart; sassy; confident.

"Hey future wife." Cindy mused.

"Too Young right now, darling. Maybe in a few years." Natashas eyes widened as they slid over, Doctor Bruce Banner arrived beside them, already talking to the Captain about the mission ahead.

Once he caught sight of Cindy, he stepped forward with a small polite smile. "Athena Stark, I'm Bruce Banner." He introduced, squinting due to the winds on board.

The doctor seemed vulnerable but a strong that makes the Hulk thrive in battle. She could see the warrior in Natasha, a woman who worked to forget the hardships of her early life. She could see the drive and professionalism in Rogers, and how he strived to honour those who he outlived.

"I know." Cindy smiled slightly, "Huge fan of your work, Dr Banner." She said, trailing her hand over a particularly impressive computer (for an non Stark industries one that is), when suddenly all the screens change image.

There's a regal looking building, and outside it, a well dressed, sneering brunette. Loki. The writing in the corner reads: Stuttgart, Germany. He's not even trying to hide.

"Well," Cindy drawls, breaking the silence as she looks to Steve, "I guess we're up." She's already dressed in her Avengers uniform, a black suit with red deatikas around her chest and shoulders, hands and a red pair of Ironman shoe boosters. Her headpiece was her own Al that would help control her shoes.