Remember?

"Why?" You confused gaze search answers on his facepalming.

"I.. " he snorts and dress up.

"What ??" You just don't get it.
Is he ashamed? Mad? What's happening?

"I did something awful!" He covers his face with both hands and rest his back on the couch.

"Why?? I don't get it..." you scratch the back of your head.

"I totally came on your mouth, oh my god..." he seems so ashamed.

"Y...oh!" You realize that thing was actually his cum and you laugh.

"WHYYYY??" He bouce his legs and shake his head still covering his face.

"Just happened..." you get up approaching him.

"But...that was the first time you ever did and..." he finally look at you.

He was so ashamed you almost laugh of his face.

"Yep..and yet, happened to be like this..." you awkwardly laugh.

"I'm so sorry..." he grabs your hand.

"It's okay..." you blush.

To be honest, you never thought you'd enjoy it. But the fact that he was crazy in plasure didn't let you think about being disgusted or mad, in fact, it got you even more horny. But now, he was ashamed and that kind of turned the things more difficult to deal.

"Are you sure? What are you thinking?" He frowned.

"N...n...nothing!" You smile siting beside him.

Somehow it felt uncomfortable now, you were so damn horny and he just cut the whole mood. You took a deep breath and looked up to the ceiling trying to be less obvious. Which didn't work.

"So... pizza?" He breaks the silence.

"Sure..." you smiled covering your heat-for-dick mood.

***

After eating the pizza, Jungkook took a shower and started to pack his things, it was getting late and he had to visit the company pretty early next day.
You took a quick shower and went to help him with his clothes.

He have brought a backpack last time and now you were folding some of his shirts.

"Are you okay about going there tomorrow?" You broke the silence.

"Well.." he sighs.

"I know..." you nodded.

"I have to. It's not like I have options.." he bounced his shoulders.

"Yeah, I've felt like this so many times before." You give him his shirts and he place them inside the backpack.

"How so?" He closes the backpack zipper, looking at you.

"Well, school was just like this to me..." you sigh.

"Tell me about it" he comes closer and peck you fast, placing his arms around your waist.

"I...don't wanna bother you with my nightmares." You lower your head.

"Look I know how it can be cruel." He lifts your chin tenderly.

"Do you?" You chuckle in doubt.

"I've seen it many times, but I've always been so shy that I didn't dare to say anything..." he sighed.

"oh...were you afraid as well?" You bounce your eyebrows.

"I didn't want to be noticed..." he kisses your forehead.

"But once, I was on the rooftop listening to my musics and somehow I had to do something...." he takes a brief pause.

"She was so terrified...I'm still thankful I was there, you know ?" He smiles sweetly.

"But then I got so shy and left her there...never had the chance to ask her if she was okay." He let out with a long sigh.

"Why?" Your voice almost inaudible.

"She never attended to our school again.. " he rests his cheek over your head.

Does he remember? - you though.