chapter fifty-six

christmas
miracle

          okay quick psa, listen to Masato's "Sanctuary" song if you have it because it just goes great with this fluff filled chapter i swearrrrr (i couldn't find a vid of it on youtube so i can't link it oml but i'm 98% positive you can find it on soundcloud lul i get most of my songs from there and tumblr ngl xD)

your p.o.v

          "Ice skating earlier was a huge mistake." I said while holding back my laughter as the nine of us all made our way through the more or less empty hallways of Saotome Academy together. "Are you sure you don't have a concussion now, Masa?"

          The blue haired idol student continued to press the ice pack that we nabbed from the kitchens to the back of his head. "I'll be fine."

          "You wiped out." Syo snickered. "I've never seen someone look more like a baby deer having a spaz attack in the middle of the ice rink before you."

          Ren chuckled at that. "It was an amusing sight. Masa, how many times did you fall again?"

          "It doesn't matter."

          "What was it? Seven times by the end of our little outing?"

          "Don't be so mean to Masa-chan!" Natsuki said with a pout. "Just because he's not the best at ice skating doesn't mean you have to go being mean to him Ren-chan."

          Otoya threw an arm around my shoulders as we all turned down another hallway together, Saotome Academy being mostly empty now that it's the night before Christmas day. "Masa is still just as cool as Toki since they both fell flat on their butts."

          "Ittoki," Tokiya said warningly, narrowing his crystal blue eyes some at the over ecstatic red head.

          "It was fun being with everyone though," Haruka spoke up with a gentle smile. "It's been a while since we all got to just spend time together and not worry about school."

          Tomo-chan laced their fingers together as she leaned down and placed a light kiss to Haruka's cheek. "You're too cute."

          Kuppuru meowed loudly as he trotted next to me, every once in awhile slowing down to try and trip Syo who's walking behind us. I glanced down at the pesky feline and sighed. "Kuppuru, stop that before you kill someone. It's bad enough Masa's hurt, we don't need to go injuring more of the idols."

          The black cat meowed up at me and I swear if this cat really is Cecil, I'm going to need to make sure none of my friends go killing him and vice versa if I ever manage to break his curse. Though something tells me Cecil and everyone will get along eventually. I'm still far more concerned with Quartet Night never being nice to my friends. At least Reiji tries to be nice, but even he doesn't like the idea of me being so close to a bunch of younger good looking guys who are months away from becoming idols now.

          These boys are going to be the death of me...

          "So, what's the plan now?" Otoya asked, pulling me a little closer to his side.

          Tomo-chan hummed as she thought of what we should do. "Weren't you guys going to throw a Christmas party?"

          "Oh yeah! We never did get around to buying things for it though..." Natsuki said dejectedly.

          Ren smiled some as he pulled out his phone and checked the time. "There's still another two hours before midnight. Plenty of time to go grab whatever we need for this party and enjoy the first minutes of Christmas together."