Chapter 36 - Busted

Isabella's POV

He unclasped my bra with one hand while his tongue was mingling with mine. He threw my bra away and pushed me back. He bit my lower lip, staring at me lustfully. I blushed under his intense gaze.

"Alessandro." I moaned as his lips found my nipple.

He squeezed my other breast while his tongue was teasing my nipple. I gripped his hair tightly as I moaned in ecstasy. He was caressing my thigh while his lips moved down my stomach. I arched my back in sensation as he placed kisses along my stomach.

He pulled back slightly and grasped my panties. He pulled it down in torturing slowness.

"Ale, please..." I pleaded in need for him.

He gave me an arrogant grin as he stood up. He breathed in my panties, fisting it in his hand without taking his eyes off me for a second, his eyes dark in desire. He placed it into his back pocket and took off his pants and boxer. He spread my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs. He shoved his two fingers inside me, making me gasp.

"Ready for me as always." He said huskily and pulled his fingers off after curling up them. I moaned, gripping the sheet tightly.

He grabbed my ankles and threw my legs over his shoulders. In a second, he thrust inside me. I groaned, pressing my head back as I closed my eyes shut.

"Open your eyes." He demanded huskily as he slammed inside me harder.

"Alessandro." I moaned as he was thrusting inside me deeper and harder.

A few minutes later, he pulled his length out of me and flipped me over. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. My muscles clenched in need for him. In a flash, he slammed inside me roughly from behind. I groaned, leaning my head against the mattress. His every thrust made me see the stars.

After a few thrusts, I came, screaming his name out like a mantra and collapsed. He followed me and came inside me. His heavy breath fanned my neck while he was laying on my back, sandwiching me between his body and the mattress. He was still inside me. We were panting. He rolled over as he kissed my neck and lay down on his back. I sighed in loss while trying to control my breaths.

After our breaths had become steady, he asked hoarsely as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pressing his hard member against my back. "How about a shower?"

I grinned, enjoying my effect on him and admitted. "I admire your stamina."

He chuckled as he pulled my earlobe between his teeth.

"Let me show how much it is." He said huskily in my ear as his hand slid down to my core. I moaned, pressing myself against him. He smirked and stated. "I take it as a yes."

I collapsed onto his chest, panting. His heavy breaths were fanning my neck while he was holding me in his arms, my legs tightly wrapped around his waist.

"I love you, bella mia." He confessed with his husky voice and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"I love you too, Alessandro mio." I admitted, cupping his cheek and brushed my lips against his lips.

He set me on my feet carefully. My legs were still weak. So I clutched his strong arms for support.

He grabbed a washcloth and poured some body shower on it. Then he started washing me. I pursed my lips together, trying to hold my moan as he brushed the washcloth over my sensitive nipples. As he understood it, a cocky smirk appeared on his handsome face. I ran my hand through his hair, smiling tenderly while he was washing my lower parts. He lifted his head up, smiling and placed a soft kiss between my legs. I moaned, gripping his hair. He straightened and claimed my lips in a passionate kiss.

"Your turn." He said as he pulled back and handed me the washcloth. I nodded and started washing him under his intense gaze. He placed his hands on my hips, staring at me lustfully. I was running the washcloth along his firm chest slowly, enjoying every moment with him. He groaned, grasping my hips tightly as I gave special attention to his member. I grinned, self-satisfied while teasing his shaft.

In a flash, he pulled me into his chest and whispered in my ear huskily. "Don't play with fire, little imp."

He placed his hand on the back of my neck and reclaimed my lips as he pinned me up the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him eagerly.

"Let's get out of the shower quickly. So I can keep my promise. There are a lot of left hard surfaces here." He said hoarsely and started washing us.

"Did you hear it? It seems someone is knocking on the door." I asked as I heard some noises.

"I will check. I have finished showering." He said. I nodded, giving him a smile.

He stepped out of the shower as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist while I was staring at my gorgeous husband.

After washing my body, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. I wrapped the towel around my body and left the bathroom.

"Ale, who is it?" I asked as I went after Alessandro when I didn't find him in the bedroom.

My eyes widened in shock as I saw my father and mother.

Holy shit! I exclaimed under my breath, staring at them, frozen.

They traveled their astonished gaze from Alessandro to me. Meanwhile, Alessandro was grasping the door knob tightly without moving or saying anything. Probably he was in shock as me. My father gritted his teeth as his face turned red with rage. My mother instantly grabbed his arm. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Now I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

"I...umm..." Alessandro mumbled nervously.

"You bastard. How did you dare to seduce my daughter?" My father barked in frustration and punched Alessandro. He lost his balance and fell down.