21

"Ugh~Niklaus, Niklaus please."

"Patients love."

Damon was pinned against the brick wall but had his hands on Klaus waist while Klaus had his hands on Damon's shoulders. They been out here for a couple of good minutes surprise nobody came to "check".

"Niklaus please I want you."

"Using my real name now Damon?"

"Niklaus please! Don't change the subject!"

Klaus chuckles taking it slow getting whines from Damon, both pull away to catch their breath. Looking at Damon Klaus brings his hand up to Damon's face pushing some of his hair out the way. Staring into each others eyes they both go back in grabbing onto one another bringing the other person closer.

Damon had his right leg wrapped around Klaus waist, Klaus hand reached around gripping Damon's backside. Damon moans out one hand holding onto Klaus back while the other one is in his curly hair holding onto it.

"I hate to interrupt your thing but let me remind you'll your in the streets."

They pull away from each other to see Bonnie standing there a few feet away from them. Klaus nods looking at Bonnie saying.

"Right how classless I am, see you later love and Elijah will be joining us."

He kisses Damon once more before pulling back and walks away not looking back. Damon turns and looks at Bonnie who had a smile on her face.

"They really make you happy?"

"Uh yeah yeah they do."

"Good I'm glad now come on!"

She grabs his hand pulling him back into The Grill she pulls him over to the pool area. Damon looks up and sees his little brother giving him a goofy grin.

"Had fun out there?"

"Shut it little brother."

"Fair enough now can we finish the game?"

Damon rolls his eyes grabbing a pool stick and wait for his turn.

♡4:00 A.M♡

"Alright I'm calling it! I'm done!"

"Aww Damon are you turning in for tonight?"

"Yes I'm done and I never thought my pockets would be this full with your money."

"Alright I'll be home in a little bit Damon stay safe ok?"

"Yes little brother I will Stefan."

Stefan chuckles dropping his head before going back to what he was doing after Damon left. Damon walks down the sidewalk stumbling a bit but he wasn't that bad, and to be honest for once in his life beside being with Klaus and Elijah he felt included.

He sees the Boarding House come into view Damon goes up to the door unlocking it and walking inside. He locks it back and heads upstairs, going into his room he takes off his shoes and shirt.

Heading into the bathroom he brushes his teeth and does his other stuff. Walking out of the bathroom into his bedroom only to hear what sounded like wind moving.

He turns around and sees the window open with Klaus and Elijah in front of it in his room.

"Hello love~"

Suddenly he was pushed and pinned to the bed Elijah on his right with Klaus on his left.

"What are y'all do...doing?"

"You know exactly what we are doing Damon."

"He's right love."

Without even undoing them his pants and briefs were pulled down showing his already full hard on.

"Already hard for us love?"

"Sh...shut it!"

"You should really watch your mouth Damon."

"Or what?"

"OR that mouth is going to be used for some good."

Damon eyebrows furrowed together then he understandswhat Klaus meant as he turns his head to face Elijah who was slowly undoing his belt and pants.

Damon gulps as Elijah finally undid them pulling himself out, Damon licks his lips turning his head back to Klaus who was smirking at him.

He moans out when Klaus grabs him and starts to pump his length, he could already feel the end coming near. He let's out a loud moan arching up and bucks into the hand as Klaus uses irregular speed making Damon fidget. Damon was panting loudly and moaning loudly he spreads his legs wider and sits up watching the hand.

He falls back arching high up but was disappointed feeling the hand move away he let's out a really loud wine. He sees Klaus kiss down his thigh nipping it some before resting his head against Damon's hip.

When Klaus looked up at Damon he had a grin and his eyes were yellow with the same blue-green color around it.

His head was turned to face Elijah getting the idea he wraps his fingers around the length, fisting it sometimes flicking his wrist. He moans when he feels the warmth of Klaus's mouth around him, he moans again but it gets muffled by the length inside his mouth.

He moans sending vibrations around it getting a low groan from Elijah who had his hand running through Damon's black hair. Damon moves away to let out a raspy gasp/groan when he feels Klaus pull away just to push into him.

His scream gets muffled by Elijah as Klaus rams into that spot, he gets pulled off Klaus grabbing him kissing him before going to his neck biting and sucking at it.

"Elijah, Nik...Niklaus~"

Klaus pulls back kissing him once more before turning him back to Elijah who grabs his hair bringing him into a kiss, tongue finding it's way into Damon's mouth.

Damon gasp out for air moaning when Elijah starts to bite at his neck, but quickly let's go bringing his head back down to his length.

He could hear his breath hitching feeling the burning in his gut that is so close but yet so far. He backs up still fisting Elijah so he wouldn't be disappointed but they both know he isn't. He arches high off the bed yelling out their names as he came hard, he hears a grunt facing Elijah he knew he was close.

He starts to pump the original faster his mouth open, tongue out after a couple more tugs Elijah came in his mouth and on his face getting a pleasurable sound from Damon.

Elijah kisses Damon before putting himself away going over to Klaus turning his head to kiss him while having Damon in his hand. He could sense that both of the younger two were about to come to there end. Pulling away he bites into Klaus tasting both of his mates tonight loving every second of it. He hears Damon cry out coming for the second time and Klaus curse under his breath with a shaky moan coming into Damon.

He released Damon and detached from Klaus who pulls out of Damon easily. Klaus smiles getting up after getting himself back in order goes over to the bathroom and grabs a cloth.

Coming back him and Elijah help by cleaning Damon up, getting his face, body, everything until he was clean. And once he was they put the half asleep man under the covers.

"We have to go love we just wanted to say hi before we left."

"Where are y'all going?"

"Business Damon business."

"Ok.....be careful."

"Heh we will love."

Klaus pulls away from Damon letting go of the hand as Elijah drops his hand that was tracing the outline of Damon's jaw.

They were at the window Klaus going out first Elijah following before turning and looks at the sleeping Damon showing a slight smile before turning back around and heads out the window.