54

Naruto's POV

<>

When I returned to where the others were at, I found them still on the floor unconscious, then I made my way to where my wife was at, making my clone disappear so I could take it's place. Of course I wasn't going to let my wife drop to the ground while pregnant, I'm not that stupid.

After the fight with Conan, Hinata had lost her life but was brought back to life because of Hidan's jutsu. But while my wife was dead, my baby was still alive, it took Hinata 2 minutes to come back to life so the baby was safe and sound just like Hina-Chan. If it wasn't for Hidan that acted quick I would've lost my wife and my child, I am very grateful towards him.

I slowly sat down and placed my wife's head on my thighs so she could rest a little more. And as I trailed my eyes over her perfect features my eyes glanced towards the others. They were all bruised up and worn out.

The Akatsuki attacked us by surprise, but thanks to the training I had gone through since young, up until now I was able to detect them on time. They destroyed a small part of the village, but the villagers are safe. The ANBU and other ninjas made sure of that.

Pervy Sage was injured greatly as he fought Pein, the leader of the Akatsuki. He almost lost his life but managed to beat Pein and end his life.

Granny Tsunade helped many of us that got injured as we fought against the Akatsuki members, however we spared two of them. Kisame, and Kakuzu. We will interrogate them tomorrow, Hidan, Óbito-sensei, Sasori, Deidara-sensei, and the sannin are taking them to the interrogation building where Ino's father and Ibiki are in charge.

When I erased the memories of my friends everyone was affected as well even if they didn't faint like they did, they were still affected nevertheless.

I gave a heavy sigh. That's when I remember something important. ¡Sakura! I had totally forgotten that she was unconscious and probably half dead. I was too busy worrying about my wife and about Yuna that I had totally forgotten about her, wow Naruto what a great friend you are.

I did quick hand signs and summoned a clone to take her to the hospital.

It has been an hour since everyone had fallen unconscious, and during some time in that time period I had fallen asleep. But when I woke up I was no longer on the floor but on a hospital bed. How did I end up here, I have no clue whatsoever.

I looked around me and saw my wife on the bed besides mine, and beside her was Ino, TenTen, and Temari. I turned my head the other way and saw the guys. I realized we were in a huge hospital room that is mainly used for recovery.

I slowly sat up, and tried standing up. I was a bit dizzy at first but soon was able to manage. I checked the others making sure they were fine. And when I was satisfied with how they were, I made my way to look for the room Sakura was in, and my parents.

"Uzumaki-san you mustn't be out of your bed. You must rest a little more." One of the nurses said as she approached me and tried taking me back.

"No, no. It's fine. I just want to check on my parents and Hatake-Haruno Sakura." I said to her, worry visible in my eyes.

"Lord Hokage, is recovering in room 879 and and Mrs, Uzumaki is resting besides him. And... about ms. Hatake-Haruno it's confidential, I'm sorry." She said apologetically, " Now with do respect I really need you to go back and rest." She said a bit sadly.

"I-I must see my parents first." I protested.

"Please go back to your room." She insisted.

"Fine. But when my dad wakes up, please let me know as soon as possible." I said and began my way back to my room.