Wonderwall Astray

Jungkook sat by the critical room as his heartbeat increased with every passing second

Jungkook sat by the critical room as his heartbeat increased with every passing second. He saw Jimin and Hoseok conversing in the corner of his eye but he couldn't be less bothered.

Baekhyun had arrived a long time ago and has been dealing with paperwork ever since. He potrayed a calm state but his eyes showed vivid feeling of pain.

The fear came back rushing to him. The feeling of loss from a few months ago as she laid lifeless in the hospital bed. He got up and went to the other wing of the same floor. He walked and came across the room he had spent some of the most horrifying times of his life.

Room 2004....

He looked ahead with a blank expression. The cabin was empty as no sign of a patient was there. He entered the room with slow steps as his eyes fell to the neatly done bed with the city lights reflecting upon it.

Jungkook's fingers traced along the bedsheets as he closed his eyes. Tears fell from his eyes as memories of the girl laying lifeless flashed through his mind.

Jungkook was so lost into emotions he did not notice the figure entering the room and standing by his side. The figure stood beside him as he looked at Jungkook.

"Back to the room, where she was?" He said

Jungkook flinched at the voice. He was lost until this voice had bought him back to reality. He looked at the person and nodded.

"Yeah...." He whispered

"You know if she ever gains back her memories and decides not to forgive you because she can't take it anymore, I would support her" Hoseok said

"If I be brutally honest, you don't deserve her. None of us do" He spat at him

Jungkook looked down and his face showed how guilty he was. His eyes bloodshot with his face red from all the crying.

"I know hyung...I know...but I can't let go of her. I just....can't" He said with a cracked voice

"I am aware and I will not allow you to let go of her either, you need to fight for her Jungkook. She is yours at the end of the day" Hoseok justified

"She is.." Jungkook replied back

"Well then I think it's time  you know something" A voice spoke for behind causing both of them to look back.

It was Baekhyun.

"Y-Yeah?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah something she did which I was about to tell but did not find the right time" Baekhyun
answered

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked

"I'll leave you two alone" Hoseok said going out of the room.

As soon as the door shut, Jungkook looked at Baekhyun with curious eyes. Baekhyun sighed as he looked at the younger. He looked miserable. His eyes puffy and red from crying. His cheeks are dry and his hair is a mess.