The Spark of a Revolution

"This is bad. I shouldn't have used all of my power against All for one. I should have saved it so that I could help protect the students" All Might said as he nervously paced back and forth in Nedzu's office. "Toshinori, you need to calm down. If you hadn't defeated All for one we would all have much bigger issues" Nedzu reassured him. "We had no idea that Deku and Shigaraki would use a 100 nomus as a distraction. But I'm sure our colleagues can handle these at the campus. Besides, we have many competent students, not just in the hero course" Nedzu said. "I know" All Might said as he looked out the window. "It's just that..." He trailed off as he saw something outside. "Is that Bakugo and..." He began, but was cut off when the door opened.

"Nedzu, All Might! I was hoping that I would find you here. If not, I would have done all of this for nothing" Deku said as he entered the office, with Todoroki following behind. "Why don't we sit down and have a little chat. I'm sure there is a lot we can talk about" Deku offered and sat down in a couch. Nedzu and All Might begrudgingly complied and sat down in the couch opposite to Deku and Todoroki.

"let us just skip all of the formalities and get to the point. I have a lot to do today" Deku said once All Might and Nedzu sat down. "I have an offer to make, one that will give all of us something we want" He offered. "Just say it" All Might said bluntly. "It's quite simple. I'll end the entire attack immediately and I'll make sure that the league of villains will never be a problem again. In return all I ask for is one name. The name of All Might's successor to one for all" Deku explained. "What makes you think we would tell you?" All Might asked. "Don't fool yourself All Might. I will find out who this girl is eventually. I've already narrowed down the possible candidates a lot. So why not make it easier for yourself and tell me. Because I can promise you that things will get a lot worse if you don't comply" Deku answered.

"Maybe we would have considered agreeing to your offer if it hadn't been for one little detail" Nedzu said. "You're already planning on taking out the league of villains" He said with a smirk as a frown spread across Deku's face. "You've already killed All for one and you're using Kurogiri's quirk. You're already preparing to remove the league. This entire attack is just to give yourself more bargaining power" Nedzu explained as Deku began growling. "You don't know who All Might's successor is nor will you. She is perfectly safe and will grow to defeat you and you know that. You're scared" Nedzu concluded.

"Shut up!" Deku exclaimed as his calm demeanour disappeared "I will find out who she is, and nothing will stop me from making my vision come true!" He yelled and suddenly grabbed Nedzu by the throat, chocking him. "Let go of him! It's me you want young Midoriya!" All Might shouted as he stood up and faced Deku. "Stop calling me that!" Deku yelled and threw Nedzu into a wall. "My name is Deku! You killed Izuku Midoriya a long time ago!" He shouted and activated one for all.

Just as Deku was about to punch All Might, he was blown over when a massive stream of air came crashing through the wall. Deku flew across the room and crashed into the opposite wall. "One for all" He muttered as he got up and went to the gaping hole in the wall to see who it was. His expression soured when he instead of one person saw three, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka and Tsuyu.

"Which one of you did it? Which one of you did All Might give one for all to?" Deku asked. None of the girls replied and instead, they got ready to fight. "Fine. I guess me and Todoroki have to force it out of you" Deku said. He and Todoroki then started charging towards the three girls. However, before they reached them, Bakugo came from their side and blew Todoroki and Deku sideways through a wall and into the school canteen.

"I've got you now Deku!" Bakugo shouted as the other members of class 1-A blocked all the exits in groups. "How many do you think you can handle?" Deku whispered to Todoroki. "Three, maybe four depending on who it is" Todoroki replied. "Then I guess we'll have to move on to the next phase of the attack right now" Deku whispered before facing Bakugo. "I guess you're right Kacchan" Deku said with a smirk. "I don't have too many expendable nomus left to use against you and me and Todoroki can't fight all of you at once. I'm afraid that we'll have to leave now" He continued and opened a portal. "But worry not. I'll leave a little gift for you" Deku said an pulled out a bomb from under his coat. "A few litres of nitro-glycerine should do the trick" He said and carelessly threw the bomb into the air before he and Todoroki left through the portal. "Goodbye Kacchan" Deku said before the portal closed. "Get down!" Bakugo yelled right before the bomb hit the floor and exploded.