Chapter 20 Training

Bell's training was much more rigorous now, he was doing handstand pushup's with 1000 handstand push up's with a bolder on his feet as he bent his stomach like he is doing a sit up and bending his leg's like squat's to get a full-body workout making him really work his limit's, and after that, he went to punch one of his trainer's indistructable large sword over and over very fast and hard until his fist were covered in his own blood, making him able to tolerate more pain in his fist to punch much harder, faster, and longer than he could before, and when his fist were done, he went to kick's in the same fashion, the same thing for kicking for much stronger, faster, and longer kicking power, and after that, he would run in a small square to make him push his fast stepping, as a werewolf, he can turn on a dot when running no matter how fast, but as a half blood, he had to really work on it, and after that, he would go underwater and use his magic to it's the fullest power to get more out of it for longer.

Yuul's thought's:" normally for Bell, he'd reach his limit by now as he is using these workout's all in one day, but since he's pressed for time, he's training very hard"

Kinsua:" Bell, you're strong enough to handle them already aren't you, not to underestimate your opponent or overestimate your capabilities, but why are you pushing yourself so hard"

Bell:" because if I go as I am, I might kill everyone then and there, I need to get stronger to more recognize my limit's to not kill everyone"

Josh:" so it's more on the line of not wanting to kill everyone, well... that's a good thing to consider"

Yuul:" yeah, not many would like all those people getting killed all at once"

Bell:" and for that, I need a lot of training to realize my limit's"

while everyone is wondering what to do, they were doing what they can, as this is a familia war, the Zeus familia cannot just help without making the Hestia familia lose by default, though, they were doing one thing.

Zack:" you realized it as well"

Merry:' yeah, Bell seems distracted"

Anna:" well... Lily was taken by the Soma familia, so he is thinking about her"

Zack:" no dought Bell is strong, but he doesn't want to kill anyone, if this keep's up, he'll lose by the fault of holding himself back too much"

Enyo:" then our next objective becomes clear... let's start a war of our own"

as Lily was in a Soma familia cell, Zanis is talking to Lily about selling the secrets of the Zeus familia as Lily completely shattered his arm and crushed it with her bare hand.

Lily:" the only thing keeping me here is you guys making Bell's life harder than it needs to be, and I can escape whenever I please, you no longer scare me"

Zanis was scared and played it off as he wasn't, however, as he left, blood leaked from his arm as he left and Chandra ew Lily the keys.

Lily:"... why are you-"

Chandra:" I'm sick of the guy myself, if you can do something, then do it"

as Lily opened the door, the Soma familia were threatened with a war, the members were terrified as they knew even one could destroy them, and as Lily went to Soma, Zanis was in front of lily, as Lily looked, she was confident that she could win, her training with the Zeus familia really toughened her up, and she and Zanis knew that she was too much for him to even handle, so she just walked past him and went to Soma.

Lily's thought's:" I need to do this, I need to help Bell, and that mean's, I need to face Soma"

as Lily entered, Soma ignored her to make more of his wine.