Chapter 3: New Dorm-mates

This bunny above is your bunny hybrid. 

(AN: The pictures do not belong to me unless I specifically mention that they do, otherwise the rest of them belong to their original owners and credit goes to them)

Italics: Thoughts

-------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

After setting up the hybrids' belongings in two different rooms, I plopped on the couch with a sigh, closing my eyes to finally get a small nap after a long day's work.

For a while everything was at peace, until I felt something furry and soft moving on my foot.

I looked down to see the bunny staring at me with it's glimmering black eyes, begging for me to provide my attention to the fluffy ball of fur.

I bent down and picked it up, placing it in my lap and almost on instinct, it immediately began cuddling into me, appearing innocent and adorable.

I softly cooed at it while petting it's ears gently as it's tiny nose scrunched up in pleasure, sounds began eliciting from it's throat that resembled a cat's purr.

It's hind leg began thumping against my thigh softly as it's squeaks kept getting louder and louder.

Scratching the area closer to it's ears, it pushed it's furry little head into my hand as I tried my best not to squeal at it's cuteness.

After a while of me softly dragging my nails against the bunny's head and it snuggling itself in my hands and stomach, I was completely immersed in adoring it that when a sudden growl sounded from one of the rooms that made me flinch and rememeber that I had another hybrid to take care of.

I stood up, the bunny hybrid in my arms, as I followed the sound to one of the rooms to be greeted by the sight of the tiger glaring at me, growling and ready to pounce at any given moment.

Carefully, I sat down on the carpet, my legs folded and the small hybrid held in my grasp with my left hand as I extended my right one towards the feline, in hopes of calming it down from whatever made it agitated.

At first it kept glaring at me, but had seemed to quoet down when it saw my hand reached out towards it.

It's eyes showed that it was contemplating something before it slowly and very cautiously approached my arm, skeptically sniffing it.

I rolled my eyes as I was getting irritated by it's antics, my arm starting to grow weary as it eventually decided to cuddle it's cheek in my palm.

Just as I began cooing at it, it stopped nuzzling it's face in my hand and stared at me, it's eyes slitting, panic evident about the noise I was making.

Eventually, it's gaze landed on the baby bunny that had fallen asleep in my lap and it sneaked towards me to observe it more closely.

Just as the orange feline was inches away from the small furry animal, I placed my arm around my bunny protectively to avoid the carnivore from harming the ball of pure fluffiness, if it had ill intentions.

It looked at me with a puzzled expression as if questioning me the reason for the presence of the intruder in my lap.

I gave it a small smile, reaching the tiger with my right hand, this time to scratch it's ears.

The sudden movement might have startled it to the point where it's claws appeared and it slashed my arm, fear evident in it's eyes as it jumped back against the corner of the room.

The pain seared in gradually, blood dripping from my arm as four new red marks seemed to decorate my pale skin.

Not only did my arm begin throbbing in pain, but the sudden jolt of movement woke up the baby rabbit laying in my lap and it seemed to have been surpirsed for being woken up in such a manner.