Part 2

I went back to my home. Locking my bedroom door, not wanting anyone to disturb me for now.

I could hear my brother yelling from downstairs telling me to come down for dinner, which I already decline to do so. Look I have something more important to do than eating dinner.

Kang Taehyun.

Why would he be important right now? The freaking notebook.

This is his.

Im not kidding. It's his. The notebook with all of the girls' name in our school written in there.

Kang Taehyun? Playboy? Absolutely a No. Why would Kang Taehyun be a playboy? No no, that's absolutely nonsense. So, what's the point for this notes?

"Wait.. All of my friends' name are here, with small tick sign here..." Me, trying to think hard as hard as I can. I wish I could think this hard when Im in math class.

"And they all have confessed to Taehyun..

Except for me.." That's when my eyes widened. Reality slapped me hard. Harder than my mom's slap when she knew I burned my brother's clothes for no reason.

No, it can't be. The school's angelic heart-throb, Kang Taehyun? It can't be.

He's planning on acting all sweet to get all of the girls in our school to confess to him without planning on accepting any of them.

That's when I really sure that, 'Fallen Angel' does really exist.

P/s: In case you guys didn't know, fallen angel is a demon. Lol.

∆∆∆∆∆

The next day, I walk in the school having the biggest anxiety in my life for once. I also was shutting myself up even when Im with my friends.

"Oh, Im Hwayoung. How rare is it for you to be on time for my class? I thought I would have to call Kang Taehyun to record down your name again" Ms. Yoo, as I told you, SHE HATES MY GUTS.

"ahaa.. Guess Im lucky today?" I scratch my back while giving Ms. Yoo a fake smile because I am confident that I, Im Hwayoung is not ready yet to face Kang Taehyun.

"Lucky? You would miss the chance to see your crush then" Jaehyun snatch my pencil box away while checking on it.

"Yea, I want to cry because I missed the chance to see my sooo called crush. Who gave you the idea, stupid?" I snapped and snatched my pencil box back from him.

"I gave him the idea"

That's definitely not Jaehyun's voice, if you're asking me. So I look back towards the back door and I saw something I was hoping I wouldn't see today.

"Hello, Im Hwayoung. Looks like you're having fun with your little classmate here. Unfortunately, that's not allowed during session so I have to record your name again today" He said as he gave me the, ugh, an angelic, pretty, beautiful, shinning mining, yeppeo, areumdawo smile.

"I-Im sorry" I bow my head down a little as a sign of apologize before watching him walk away.

This is my first time being nervous as hEcK in front of him. Wait, of course I would be. hE's TaRgEtInG yOu, StUpId Im HwAyOuNg.

I don't know why, but I feel like time's running slowly today, feels like it was jogging or probably crawling today, get me? Luckily, the school has already ended and my friends are already went back home earlier than me, since I have to do some class cleaning thing.

Why Im on duty today? Why not the other days?

I was erasing the whiteboard with a duster and being a timid me, I hate this job.

I swear, if I become a whiteboard-cleaner when I grow up, I will kill myself.

I was jumping and jumping to reach the top of the whiteboard so I could clean the too of the whiteboard.

Jump. My first attempt failed.

Jump. My second attempts failed.

Jump. My third attempts failed.

Jump. My fourth attempts failed.

Jump. My fifth attempts failed.

Jump. My first epic fail..

I slipped and my body was ready to meet the cold and shinny floor which I just clean it early. My eyes react in time by closing itself although it was unnecessary.

"Hah, You should be careful, Im Hwayoung" I expected my body to be slammed down the hard floor but nothing slammed against my body except for a warm arms that are supporting my back from falling.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see an angel but all I saw was a fallen angel.

I move my body away as fast as I can and as far as I could.

"Umm, Im sorry.." I bow a little to him.

Him. Kang Taehyun.

"Hahaha, no, It's okay. Im just reminding you to be careful. What if I wasn't there? You would be lying on the flloor by now" He chuckle a bit. OoOh my heart.

"Thank you.." I thanked him while moving myself away again.

And he probably notice that.

"Why are you keeping your distance from me?" He asked me while giving me a confused look. Did I mention it? HE WAS ALSO WALKING CLOSE TOWARDS ME.

I FEEL LIKE IM IN A HORROR STORY. HELLP.

"No-noThing.." Due to the slippery floor, I slipped once again and something drop out from my uniform's pocket.

The blue notebook.

Wrong timing. Im dead.

"Wait.. Why do you have my notebook? Is that mine..?" He rush towards the notebook and pick it up. His smile changes to a smirk once he realised it was his.

"Gosh, you already knew it. That's why you are so scared" I can't say anything as he walk closer to me before putting both of his hands on walls, well, putting me between him.

That sounded wrong?

"Well, Im Hwayoung.. You already knew huh? Since you already knew about my secret..

He moved even closer to me, if that possible. And whispered to my ears.

..I probably wouldn't let you go easily"