Chapter 2: Late Night Sleepover

Sad to say, in realization your family wanted nothing to do with your being had your mind breaking apart little by little to the point your body dropped. Shoto had to carry you to bed, marking the occasion as the first time he's ever tucked anyone into bed. He made sure to pull out a heated sheet to blanket your body. If Shoto could feel the cold emanating off your body even through the touch of his warmer side, you were freezing.

Shoto has never felt someone so cold. You were as cold as death. It's hard to believe you're even alive.

Your exhausted angelic face was the last Shoto saw before slowly pulling the guest room's door closed. You're quite a mystery, that's what Shoto had to think. You used to be his father's girlfriend, but you're so nice and sweet! How did you two ever end up together?

Of topic! Your parents just shunned you from the family! "I don't understand anything..." Shoto sighed whipping out his phone. He began to Google ways to comfort people at a time of loss and great change. Everything just simply said that love, support and interacting with friends and family would help any broken heart but Shoto can't do anything! However... One person does come to mind when it comes to putting smiles on people's faces.

His thumb tapped the green telephone button on the screen and pressed the screen to his ear.

Bzzt...

Bzzt...

Bzzt...

"Todoroki, It's late. Did something happen? You haven't came back to the dorms," the uneasy boy filled to the brim with worry muttered.

"Midoriya... Wanna come over to my house for a sleepover? I need your help with something," Shoto glanced back at the door to your room.

"I really shouldn't... We have school tomorrow."

"Look... I really need your help. Girl... Problems?" How else is Shoto supposed to describe his problem?

"Then I definitely can't help," Midoriya was becoming flustered on his end.

"Consider us even from the time I saved you from Stain-"

"F-fine I'll come over bye!!!" Midoriya hung up within the second. What Shoto didn't understand was that Midoriya was assuming he was asking for help with picking up a girl.

Midoriya came over within the hour with a bag full of clothes and belongings. "Girl problems?" The boy of bushy green hair asked.

"Um... Yeah?" Shoto still didn't have the words even after given the time to think everything over. "Have you watched the news today?"

"I just got back from my internship when you called," Midoriya wore an awkward smile.

"Kirishima and I... We dug out the girl from the frozen lake earlier and it turns out she isn't dead," Shoto escorts Midoriya to your room and allows the door to open just enough to let any wandering eyes peek through.

"Whoa..." Midoriya awed. "So that's what Kirishima was going on about at the dorms."

"She's my dad's ex of all things," now that fact was something Shoto won't be putting down anytime soon.

"Back up!" Midoriya jumped and closed the door immediately. "She looks our age maybe er- slightly older? She dated your dad how long ago?"

"She's sixteen like us but she froze herself in the ice thirty years ago. That's when they were together."

"And you like this girl? I'm sorry but if I knew my dad was with a girl before-"

"I don't like her like that Midoriya," Shoto gave away a near disgusted yet confused glare.