Forty Nine

Tia's point of view

After my father told me that. I couldn't help but think about things. How could she do this to me? No she wouldn't do that. My dad did say she was tied to the bed but she didn't have to cum in her, so she must have liked her. Stop that she could have gave her drugs. Damnit these damn hormones and mood swings.

While I was having this debate within myself I didn't notice everyone looking at me. That's when I noticed that I had tears on face. I didn't even know I was crying. Then the doctor came in.

"Family of Alex King?"

We all stood up

"She is doing ok. She had some internal bleeding and a lot of drugs in her system. We stopped the bleeding and covered the open sores. The drugs that were in her would make her lower reign aroused and produce sperm so, she has no choice but to let go. Right now she is sleeping but it's best if the kids not see her yet since she is at "attention"."

"That is fine can we just see her and the kids will be ok." I said to him

He gestured us to follow him. Once we got to the room we all stopped. Everyone was looking at me. As if saying I should go in first.

"No, we go in together this is her family and that is what she would want."

So about two mins we walked in. She was on the bed covered. You could see the bandages but one thing I saw was a cast on her leg. The doctor didn't say anything about that. I would have to ask about that. I could see her chest moving up and down. Lee went to her and held her hand. Alex's heartrate spiked. After about a min it then stopped. Then her eyes fluttered open.

"To-ld you I wou-ld ma-ke it ba-c-k." Alex said looking at Lee.

Lee jumped on her. You could tell she hurt her but Alex didn't let her see it. Once that happened Amy was next but careful not to hurt her. I waited until everyone got their hugs and things. Jess and Dave took the kids to get some cake and everyone else followed. Now it was just Alex and I in the room.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. I went into her arms and cried my eyes out.

"I'm so so sorry Alex I thought you...."

"No need to be sorry. Trust me I understand. I'm guessing your dad told you about Jean being pregnant?"

All I could do is nod my head. She just held in to me. Her heartbeat was slow and calm. This only made mine do the same. Somehow I got on the bed and found myself drifting to sleep.

Alex point of view

I her breathing even out and I knew she was going to sleep. I just held her. I missed her so much. Her touch, smell, smile, and voice. My head felt over her stomach. I still can't believe she is having my child. As time went by the kids came back. Lee and Amy got in the bed with me and drifted to sleep.

Dave and Jess were caring for the twins. Emily, Kim, and Tyler were watching something on the laptop. Rose and Thomas left to get the girls and Tia some clothes knowing they wouldn't want to leave me. I didn't see Liam and Erin tho but Dave told me they were here but when home with his parents.

I know something is up with Liam I just need to get hom alone. But right now all I can think about is how happy I am with my love in my arms and my princesses as well.

Nurses and doctors came in to check on me. Then finally the head doctor came in and told me I could go home tommorrow if I wanted seeing as I had a nurse to take care of me. For the most of the day things went well.

I caught up with the girls and Tyler. I also talked with Jess. She had news about my trial that had started when I was taken. She was filling me in on somethings and told me that the judge gave me a week to show. Other then that I spent most of the day just playing with Amy and Lee.

Once everyone got settled and the nurses put another bed in the room for Amy and Lee. Tia's dad came in the room. I knew by the look on his face things were not good.

"So, I talked with Jean. She said that the baby is yours and she is willing to do a DNA test to prove that it is yours. But if and when it turns out to be hers you have to visit her in jail or she will hurt the baby."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't look at her without seeing all the things she did to me."

"Baby that might be your kid and if that's what you have to do then do it. I can't and wont have you thinking what if. Once she has the baby you don't have to deal with her. Right dad?" Tia said

"Yea that's right. In the mix of geeting you back she shot a cop and they didn't make it so she is also being charged with capital murder."

"Fine but only if it is mine. I really don't want anything to do with here."

They started to talk to eachother about something but I wasn't paying attention. All I could think about is that i would have to see her face because I knew it was mine she didn't leave the whole time I was there. I don't know what I'm going to do. I have Lee and Tia is pregnant and now so is Jean. Am I ready for this? I'm not sure but I'm sure going to try.

Hey Gals and Guys,
Sorry that it as taken this long. Still dealing with things. Please be patient with me. I want and will finish this book. Its just some day I don't have the "will" to write. So when I do write it only might be like 500 words at a time and I feel like yall deserve more. Some of the time I be second guessing myself. So please be patient. Thank you so much. And please dont be scared to pm me about the book. I do answer them back 😉. I hope yall enjoyed it until next time.

Tug