You Surprise her on Tour Pt. 3

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is female in this chapter
(I'm just making up this tour setting)

Recap:

Once I'm on the elevator I start to get a little nervous but excited at the same time. When I get to the floor, I start to walk to Lauren's room and when I get to the room I take a deep breath and put the key card in. I slowly and quietly open the door and see.....

(Now)

Y/N's Pov

.....the love of my life sitting on a chair on the large balcony with my high school soccer sweatshirt on a camera in her hand. I smile at the sight, step into the room, and quietly close the door. I put my things down a quietly walk towards the balcony. Once I'm next to the door Lauren is taking a picture of the view.

"How's the view," I ask while smiling.

Lauren freezes and slowly turns around, once she sees me she quickly gets up and runs to me. I catch her in my arms with my arms around her waist and her arms around my shoulders. She hugs me tighter and I squeeze back. Lauren pulls back slightly and looks into my eyes while smiling, "I missed you so much" she says.

"I missed you so much too Lo."

She then pulls me in for a gentle kiss. Lauren then slowly pulls away and puts her forehead against mine, "I love you so much y/n/n."

"I love you so much too baby," I say and the place a kiss one her forehead.

I then slowly pull away but keep her hands in mine, "Come on, we should go to bed, I have plans for you and I for the next two days."

"Really!" Lauren says excitingly.

"Yep, come on" I say as I pull her towards the bed.

Lauren lays in bed and I get changed. I turn around once I'm done and see Lauren starring at me "What?" I say with a chuckle.

Lauren just smiles and says "You're just so beautiful."

I smile and get in bed with Lauren and lay next to her and say "Not as beautiful as you."

She blushes and then cuddles into me. "Thank you for coming baby, I missed you so much."

"I would do anything to make you happy Lo and I missed you so much too. Now let's go to aleep," I say.

"Ok, goodnight baby, I love you," Lauren says.

"Goodnight my love, I love you too."

-----------------------------------------------------------
There you go guys, I hope you enjoyed. Again sorry for any mistakes. Should I make a part 4? I actually don't know so I need to know what you guys want and we'll see what happens. Bye✌