Cap 1

(A little of remind.... It's a fanfiction so a lot will be fake, just a remind. I don't know if I will keep the formalities between the members i think i will it )

"babe can you cuddle with me?" I asked sitting in the couch

"coming ~~" she said before jumping in my arms. She used my chest as a pillow while I caressed her hair slowly. I kissed her forehead before sneaking my arms around her waist and bring her closer.

"Tzuyu-ah why so clingy today? Something happened?" she asked looking straitgh in my eyes

"no, I just want cuddle. Am I annoying you?" I asked worried and she made a shocked face as if I say something I shouldn't.

"how can you say that?! How dare you say you can annoy me?!" she fake being mad when was evident she was laughing inside "my little baby can't annoy me. I love you too much" she said before pecking my lips making me smile.

"I love you more squirrel"

"who is squirrel? I'm...... Mommy" she whisper in my hear making my back shiver. She licked my earlobe arriving at my neck slowly and painfully.

"ahh~ sana~~~" I said bringing her head closer to my weak spot. I could feel her smirk on my neck and she sucked it. Her hand was already under my shirt caressing my abs. As she was going up with it we were interrupt.

"YAAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY!!!!" Jihyo unnie talked making Sana look at her

"your baby?! She is my baby Jihyo" the squirrel said making me shy.

"I though I was your daddy" I whispered in her ear making her a blush mess. But unfortunately also Jihyo unnie heard it.

"CHOU TZUYU!!! WHAT DID Y----" God sended an help to save me and Nayeon unnie arrived interrupting Jihyo unnie.
"why are you yelling at? What's the matter?"

"I found this two here making out and Sana.... she did something to Tzu."

"what did she do now?" Nayeon unnie asked a bit worried.

"Tzu... Tzu... She say she is daddy" Jihyo said making Nayeon wide her eyes.

"what?!"

"oh please girls it's not the first time you heard her. Why every time you have to make up a drama?" my baby said annoyed. It is already the tenth time they did this scene. Jihyo would reveal what she saw and Nayeon would played the shocked and she would......

" ahhhhhhh!!!" she shouted making all the members coming running afraid something serious happened.

"what honey? Are you hurt somewhere?" her caring girlfriend asked

"did something break?" asked Chaeyoung

"they...." Nayeon point at us "Tzu is..."

"what? What's with Tzu?" Momo asked

"Tzu is the daddy" she said making all rolled their eyes.

"again?! Really? It's fucking annoying you know?" Mina said making all look at her shocked from her cursing.

"it's not like we didn't know. It's not like we made all the room soundproof just for fun" Jeongyeon said.

"ok now that you are all here we will go" i said grabbing my lover's arm and dragging her to our room just so we could escaped the mess outside. Because as we all expect Nayeon will be mad at Jeongyeon because the latter now is annoyed with her and then they will shout each other just to eventually have sex and go to sleep.

"will they ever stop?" I asked while I laid in the bed.

"I don't know. I don't know why they still think you are so innocent"

"because I am their baby"

"not you are not. You are just mine and only mine ~~" she said cutely making my heart skip a beat.
How can she make me always feel feel like this?

As we were laying together my mind couldn't relax enough and so I ask Sana to promise me something.

"Sana can you promise me something?"

"hmm go on, what's it?"

"will you be there with me if I need?"

"Tzu what kind of question is this? Of course I will be there and I also will be there If you don't ask me. But why? Because I love you with all my heart" she said making me blushing and she noticed it "oh did I make your heart flutter?~~"

"no" I said covering my face

"yes I did. Let me see your face, you are cute when you are red ~~" she said before taking my hands away from my face. I lookes away but she put a finger in my chin and made me look at her. "Tzuyu-ah" I humed as answer "I love you"

"I love you more" I say making my way to her lips.

We shared a few kisses before drifting to sleep.