Chapter eighteen

"Fuck! Give us a minute guys"I tell my friends as Calvin closes up to me.

"You sure? Because he looks pissed"Dylan states

"Yeah I'm sure. I can handle this. Thanks guys"I say.

Mi na gives me a kiss on the cheek, Dylan and Cole give a kiss on forehead before they left me to the beast.

"Did you see the show?"I ask trying to push his buttons more.

Why am I doing this? Why didn't I just shut my damn mouth?

He narrows his eyes at me.

"Now I can see why you needed our help"

Seriously? Are you trying to get choked? Do you want him to attempt to kill you, because that's where your leading.

"I asks you guys to come here to train them not to send them to coma"

"Okay drama queen. I barely touched her"I lied.

His jaw clenches and if I didn't think that was sexy as hell. He doesn't say anything but glare into my soul. I in return give him a sweet smile. I know if I was a dude, I could definitely have a sudden black eye or be 6 foot under.

"Look I don't know what happened ok."I lie again and also tell the truth. "Maybe she hurt my ego or pissed me off in my pass life" I joke.

"There is something about you that's not right."he says.

Which subtract my smile. I almost choke on my saliva.

"I have no clue what you mean Alpha Calvin but it has been lovely talking to you"

I attempt walking away from him but I sense that he was about to grab my arm. I quickly dodge him. I look at him and he gives me a strange look... like he's trying to figure me about. Don't hurt your head pretty boy.

"Right! Germ freak"he tuts

I nod.

"Except you let people hug you and kiss you. You also get into fights. All of this require people touching you or you touching them...lots of germs"

I swallow a gulp. I mean what am I suppose to respond to that.

He walks closer to me, toe to toe. He leans down so he's in my face, his eyes never leaving mine. I gulp and he notices this which I could let from his growing smirk.

"Maybe you just have a problem touching me"

For a second, I stop breathing. Just for a second as I progress what he just said in my brain. I took a step back and glare up at him. Damn he's tall. And super hot. Why does he have to be so hot for?

"When you see red, trust me the last thing you would care is about germs"I split out.

His smirk turns into a smile.

"and allowing Cole, Dylan and Mi na to hug and kiss me is...they are family so they don't count" I mumble looking down at my feet.

Shut up shut up shut up.

-no seriously. Please do-
I don't have to look at him to know his smile grow. What weirdo..wasn't he just pissed like 2 minutes ago?

"Well as I said before. Lovely seeing and talking to you but I must go."

He took a step back and allows me to walk past him. I let out a deep breath. I can feel him watching me, feel the heat on back, well actually my backside. That perv!

-good thing you done your squats-

I really need to stay away from him.

----