Chapter 2.

( I think I'll take it to first person point of view. I've written a few stories and liked that POV better, so why not?)

Genisā's POV

We all seated around the brown boat shaped conference table that was cemeteries in the middle of my dad's meeting room. Taking a seat next to Giovanni, I couldn't help but to let my eyes wander back to this mysterious man that popped out of nowhere.

How did my brother and dad even know who the hell he was? Why the hell I'm just now meeting him? He got kids? He look like somebody's baby daddy.

"Gi." I whispered closely to Giovanni, nudging him to gain his full attention. He scrunched his face up, staring back at me.

"Girl, what?" He answered, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Boy don't fuckin' play with me. Who is he?" I asked moving my head over towards Saint was sitting.

"Someone that dad knew when he was a child. He grew up with some of his people, and he trying to put him on cause he's like family or sum'." He said trying to direct his attention back on dad, as he was finishing his conversation with Saint and Dexter.

I frowned, fuck he mean, "Gio, what yo-." I started being cut off at him shushing me loudly, and I stale faced him.

"Boy, fuck you." I mumbled looking up towards my dad as he started to speak.

"Gen, and Gio I am so glad y'all finally have met Saint." He smiled, placing his hand on Saint's shoulder while giving him a warm smiles

I guess he could feel me gazing as he shifted in his seat, darting his eyes up from his hands up to me. But I didn't turn my head away, just simply kept staring.

He must've knew I wasn't about to let the staring contest go, so he smirked. Making my cheeks start to slightly burn from me blushing, and looked back up towards my dad while he continued talking.

"Saint and Dexter has had their own business for a while and as someone who knows his family, and know how loyalty they've always been for me and mine. Why not try to help him, hm? I can send all four of you down to the Jamaica in two weeks? Meet up with my ol' pal Teddy. He got some new shit coming through and I don't know. Teddy's been shying away from me for a couple of years, all of a sudden he trying to sell me something? Be prepared. Teddy always been a snake." My father sternly spoke to each and every one of us, making Dexter looking down at me, and chuckle.

"Problem?" I titled my head at him, and he rubbed his beard.

"Nah, ma." He said shaking his head.

"Don't play with this one. I'm mad as hell that she already apart of this, but I taught her and Gio what they both know now. My daughter ain't no damn softie with this shit, so watch it." My dad pointed his finger at Dexter, washing his lil smug smirk off his face.

I rolled my eyes, standing up to my feet pushing the chair I sat in back, "I got you dad. Two weeks, Jamaica, Teddy a snake." I repeated his instructions back to him, making him sigh.

"Making sure y'all understand besides hardhead over here," He said throwing shade at me, and clapping his hands, "and, we would be meeting up again before the trip." He said giving his an early reminder.