More One Shots

Here you will find a few one shots that were entered into the contest. So if any of you are already having Tashton withdrawals, you might just get a healthy dose of it one last time.

xLiamsBumx

TALIA'S POV

"If you would have told them earlier, we wouldn't be here now!" I yelled almost at the top of my lung. Ashton's hair was probably as messy as mine, because we ran our finger through our hair.

"Maybe I had a reason not to do it, okay?! Seriously T-"

"Don't you dare to call me T." I snapped.

His eyes were focused on mine, but I couldn't see any emotion behind it.

"And go ahead. Tell me your reasons, I'm really curious." Like a cool, smooth badass girl, which I was definitely not, I crossed my arms and waited calmly for him to speak.

He bit his lip, a habit of him I noticed always when he was nervous.

When he spoke with a soft, calm voice I almost jumped, "Maybe I thought the act won't be an act for long, T. We've always found a way back together, why not now? Maybe the gods will always help us to get back together? I love you. I will always love you. I will still love you when I'm a grumpy, lined granddad."

That was it. That was the line I wanted to hear for so long, because, dammit, no matter how hard I tried, he would always be the only one for me and I've known it since I saw him the first time. But I was so done trying.

"I changed Ashton. I changed in my opinion for the better. The little weak T doesn't exist anymore, I am Talia Kozma, a strong and independent woman. And you always bring the little T in me out. You make so weak, Ashton. So damn weak and I'm so sick of being treated like this. I love you so much, but the best love stories are always the shortest. I'm sorry." My voice shaking at the end and I couldn't look into Ashton's glossy yet beyond beautiful eyes. This actually just proved my words, he made me weak and vulnerable.

"Talia, seriously, this is bullshit. All of it. It's okay to cry and to have people that make your knees shake and make you lose control, that way you know you love them. Don't leave me. Again. Please." his voice sounded so broken, I was the reason for it. I would break him again or vice versa and if he didn't understand I had to do it sooner than later

"Let me go Ashton, please. Maybe I was just a chain smoker and you were another pack of cigarettes. And maybe I was your drug. I helped you get out of your shitty world, but destroyed you in my own way. You don't love me, but the effect I have on you." By now we were both crying and I was sitting on a chair, because I was afraid I'd faint any minute. This was it. This was the end, there was no going back now.

Ashton knelt down and laid his forehead and his hands in my lap

"Please don't T. I can't take this. I love you so much, just don't." He was still the same person I met so many years ago. He still had his messy hair and still soft and big hands and long legs. And his eyes were still his eyes. They had the same beautiful colour, they still shined so bright, maybe brighter than the sun and I loved, no, love them so much.

I ran my fingers through his hair, laid my head on his and took in his smell. This boy brought out the best and worst person in me.

"You should go now." I sat up straight, my face turned to the floor when he got up. I don't know how long we were in this position but long after he was gone I curled up myself in a ball and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up. Was this real life or was it just a bad dream? I felt so numb and knew I was crying. I sat up and saw on the table beside my bed a letter and a key. It was Ashton's. He left for good, why didn't I feel happy? I should be happy. I took the envelope where was written on Things I Never Said And Won't Have The Chance. Even if I was sure that I didn't want to read what was in there, I did it.