Chapter 24

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!" William Goldman

Pauwau's P.O.V

(fast forward to present)

The room is dark with green lights illuminating the space around me. My pointy hat and robe are hanging on a rack, unused for centuries as it's a little outdated. My broom is more of a decoration than a means for transportation nowadays as well.

I search through my library and grab a green and black book that says "Exponentia Liber" on the cover. Flipping it open, it automatically turns to the desired page, reading my mind like it always has. Waving my hands in circular motions above my cauldron, I recite the spell to show me what I want to see.

"Ubi terrarum sit Ryder?" an image begins to reveal itself. A blurry Ryder moves about in Italy, going around and asking strangers if they had seen Tiana pass through. I scoff and grimace seeing this.

I repeat the spell, searching for someone else. A plane comes into view, Tiana smiles at the flight attendant while boarding.

"Come on, where are you going now?" I say to her image as if she could hear me.

She weakly shoves her luggage into the overhead bin and sits quietly in her seat. I wait patiently for any little sign.

"We are now leaving for Athens, Greece," I hear through the cauldron. That was easy.

Smiling at this success, I finger through my spell book and it magically flips to the page I want. Looking around my den, I grab the ingredients needed. Rat heart, ogre snot, unicorn blood, and finally vanilla extract. Mixing everything, I chant "Ut impleatur voluntas ut moriatur."

I'm unsure of its effectiveness. My eyes wander towards a rat trying to escape. I snatch it by the tail and dangle the creature over the black potion. Letting go without a second thought, the screams and anguish in death inform me of my cooking success. Perfect.

Slipping on some gloves, I use a magic proof utensil to pour the potion in a vial to carry with me. Now, I have everything I need.

Leaving my cave, my bookshelf turns and spins me out to the hallway. Gliding upstairs, I pack my clothes and potions, preparing for my personal mission. If that b*tch thinks she can corrupt my son she has another think coming. No simple, ignorant human will be my son's mate. If the Moon Goddess won't give him a fitting partner, I will have to take matters into my own hands. She is no different than the humans who unjustly killed me and my family; she must die to not only avenge my lost family members but to also protect my son from her evil ways.

Grabbing my suitcase, I pass by my husband and nonchalantly state, "I'm traveling for a few days to update my wardrobe."

"Sounds good darling. Have a good time," my husband responds, barely listening to me and definitely not caring about this trip. I caught him at the perfect time where he's distracted enough talking to his beta about duties that he wouldn't be concerned, but still aware enough to hand me his black card.

"Thanks sweetheart! I'll be back soon," he waves me away, nodding his head in confirmations still looking at his pack members. I roll my eyes to how easy it is to trick him.

The driver opens my door and I slide into the back seat, charged with anger seeking revenge. I'm coming for you Tiana.

Tiana's P.O.V

(earlier that day)

I arrive back at my hotel after another wonderful day of exploring. Reflecting on my adventures, I sight feeling my time here is coming to an end. Although a marvelous place, I desire to venture through Europe, not stay in one place the whole time. I close my eyes and stick my hand in the bag, choosing one of the two options and pull out my globe of the Acropolis of Athens. Ok, then it's settled. Athens, Greece here I come.

A/N:

Hello everyone!I know this chapter is short. There have been a couple of Jewish holidays recently as well as midterm tests for my college classes. The spell is in Latin if you choose to translate it to see what the English translations are. Thank you all for your endless patience with me; It is truly appreciated. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a tangerine Thursday.

What will happen in Greece?

What are Pauwau's intentions?

Will Ryder Figure out where Tiana is going?

Ryder: We need to talk

Rachel: Ok...

Ryder: This relationship isn't working for me anymore. I need to be on my own.

Rachel: Um... that's really not possible

Ryder: You really need to respect my wishes. I'm a person with feelings

Rachel: Oy, ok look...I thought you knew this

Ryder: What?

Rachel: You're not real

Ryder: That's funny. Look, I know I'm a character but I'd like to leave this story and live my life

Rachel: Yeah...your existence can be deleted by just holding down the backspace and unpublishing this story

Ryder: Noooo

Rachel: Yesssss. I have complete control. Hee, watch this.*writes that Ryder starts hitting himself*

Ryder: *starts hitting himself* stop that

Rachel: Yeah, no. Enjoy your painful existence!

Vote

Comment

Follow