PROLOGUE

The orange and yellow hue of the sunset was a beautiful sight being witnessed by eight young teens sitting in a quiet park. Their hands locked together as they laid side by side. Seven boys and a girl all of whom are soulmates. Meant to be together for the rest of their lives.

"I love watching the sunset with you guys," a youthful feminine voice spoke up as she hugged one of her boyfriends.

"Well I enjoy being with you no matter what Mina," came the response from a smiling mouse hybrid.

"No need to be so cheesy Hobi," Mina giggled hugging him tighter.

"You love me for it."

Namjoon, a panther hybrid, couldn't help but take a picture of the two. His mates made him happier than he could ever be. The smiles on their faces as they began a tickle fight with their beloved human mate was all he could ask for. Although, right now, it was getting late and he knew she had to return home soon. He pulled Jungkook and Jimin off of Mina.

"Alright guys it's getting late," Namjoon spoke as he held the two younger panthers by the back of their shirt. "Which means Mina has to get home."

It wasn't long before Yoongi stood up and gently took Mina's hand with his sleek black tail and ears twitching in excitement. The day finally came; it was his turn to walk Mina home. His excitement caused his younger mates to tease him but he didn't care.

"Time to go home hun," the eldest panther hybrid spoke.

Saying goodbye was quick and sad as parting ways was with soulmates. It was safe to say that none of them really wanted to part ways. Yoongi felt lucky to have been the one walking her home. Little did he know there was an unhappy ending to the night sneaking up on the both of them.

There was no scent to warn him of the man behind him with a needle. He was falling before he knew it as he helplessly watched two masked men take his mate away. His vision turning blurry as he laid there unable to move or speak. And all too soon it all turned black.

_______________

A/N
Finally getting the rewriting done on this story. Hope you all enjoy the new and improved prologue rewrite as of August 2nd 2023.