Chapter Five

You were expecting to be ogled at when you walked into the classroom, so it didn't come as much of a surprise to you that they were, in fact, staring at you in curiosity. You knew you looked out of place. You didn't look like a pera to the class in your hoodie and jeans, but you held yourself in a way that made them sure that you were in fact who Aizawa said you were.

Said man motioned for you to introduce yourself, so you did, telling them all your name. "I'm here to research interesting quirks I find at UA," you said, and a few people raised their hands. One of which was the green haired boy from the infirmary.

You nodded at him, and he stood up, anxiously fiddling with his thumbs. "Uh... what's your quirk, if it's okay for me to ask?"

"I don't have one," you said, and then immediately started cursing yourself. Wasn't that just what Aizawa had told you not to do? You cringed internally. So much for having an excuse for when you glitched.

Luckily, no one seemed to notice your internal turmoil. Instead, Izuku Midoriya, who you now recognized as the protagonist, excitedly exclaimed, "Woah, really? That's so cool! It's amazing that you're at UA without a quirk, even if it is just for journaling."

You didn't have the heart to say otherwise. "Thanks."

Aizawa seemed to think that it was an acceptable start and whipped out an ugly yellow sleeping bag, laying down in it on the floor. "You guys have this period to yourselves after last week. Don't get used to it." And with that, the sleep deprived man passed out on the floor, leaving you to fend for yourself.

You stood at the front of the room awkwardly, unsure of what to do. Someone else spoke up at the front of the class. "Quirkless losers don't belong here."

"Woah, don't be like that, Bakugo. I think being quirkless and still being able to come someplace like here is pretty manly," said a redhead before looking back are you. "Uh... womanly, I mean?"

"Thanks," you decided to say, going with the bare minimum. "As Aizawa told you, I'm also here as a student aid. If you have any questions on work you might have, I'd be more than happy to help you. If not, I'm okay with continuing to answer questions."

"How old are you?" asked a black-haired girl from the back. "You look really young to already be working as a journalist and student aid at the same time."

You decided to take it as a compliment, and not that you looked unqualified to be doing what you said you were doing. "I'm nineteen."

"I love older women," the purple haired boy that you'd been warned about said. "What's your cup size, lady?"

The comment made you irrationally angry. Or perhaps it was rational anger. You couldn't quite tell. Regardless, you took a deep breath so that you wouldn't say something that you regretted. "I'm going to report you for saying that. Apparently, you have a history of harassing girls, isn't that right, Mineta?"

"H-How did you know my name?" he stuttered, and you glared at him.

"You have a reputation and let me say- it's not a very good one. Keep this shit up and you're definitely going to end up expelled," you told him curtly, not even bothering to sugar coat it. He sputtered some more, and you continued. "Does your mother know that you talk to girls like that? I'm assuming she doesn't. Why don't we give her a call?"

"That's enough," called Aizawa from where he was on the floor. "Mineta- principal's office, now. We need to have a chat."

Mineta looked close to tears. A few of the girls shot you thankful looks as he was hauled off by Aizawa to see Nezu. You smiled at them kindly, not wanting to be perceived as some sort of bitch who picked on children just because she could. Thankfully, no one seemed to think that was the case.