Chapter 11: Lots of pain, and...well, that's it.

It would feel wrong to start the chapter with Story, so here's a sentence who's purpose is purely for filling space.
————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

Eating lunch alone (because reasons), I think about my chances with all the other remaining students. Since I live with midnight, I managed to make a deal with her to know what the events are gonna be like beforehand.

Don't uh...don't ask what the deal was...

(Y/N): "With Aoyama, I can just absorb his laser, but if he fires it fast enough I won't be able to dodge and absorb...Same with Bakugo and her explosions and/or physical attacks...if I fight Tokoyami, I should be able to win, since dark shadow can only do so much...I'd just need to stay away from Ururaka and use longer range to win...but...Izumi, and Todoroki..."

How could I win against Either of those girls? Their sheer power is...well, I'd get my ass kicked if I fought either of them head on. At least with Izumi i can get close, but that's too risky, since she can just punch me once and I'm done.

Todoroki I'd have a better chance with. She probably won't use her fire since she has daddy issues, and turning to smoke can counter her ice, as can my cinder blasts and missiles. Even then, I'd run out of smoke pretty fast. Neon is more focused, but I'm not as adept with it as I'd like. Even then, I can't switch without an outside source (yet).

My thoughts are interrupted by a faint whispering by The grape kid and Kaminari. Turning into smoke and slithering my way over, I hear in on their plan to trick the girls into wearing cheerleader outfits. Re-materializing behind them, i unwrap my chain and crack it like a whip, smoke and embers surrounding me as my eyes glow.

 Re-materializing behind them, i unwrap my chain and crack it like a whip, smoke and embers surrounding me as my eyes glow

(Y/N): "You two aren't planning anything, are you?"

The two perverts shake their head, babbling excuses to try and appear innocent, but I ignore their pleads of mercy.

(Y/N): "Because if you are-"

I grip onto a segment of my chain, superheating until it's glowing hot.

(Y/N): "-Not even Recovery Girl will be able to fix what I'll do to you. UNDERSTOOD?"

The two vigorously nod, scared for their lives. As they should be. I refuse to stand idle if I can stop that kind of...embarrassment. But now I wonder...

Why is Bakugo looking at me like that? Seriously, It's really weird. That's the same...way...Izumi...

Oh.

OH.

OH SHIT I JUST DID SOMETHING SHE FOUND ATTRACTIVE DIDN'T I?

—————
"Yes, (Y/N). She found it REALLY attractive. Well, More like she found it sexy."