CHAPTER ONE

2016

In the whistling cold breeze of September bring noises in the halcyon in a dim-lit afternoon of a small town in the East, where a vast and sublime school stances. It was all built by a not-so primitive wall bricks, and it seems like no one is study here anymore— more like an abandoned school. The gate is all creaky and rusty, and the wall has vines and weeds all over it. The surrounding was too quiet and it gives shivers and melow, and it looks like no body is passing or even had the urge to visit here. But, in the cold and cemented ground, mien a beautiful and fair young lady who is currently gazing at the school's posture.

It's been 13 years..She murmured. Her dark purple eyes is too deep and solemn, and the depth of her mind have too much memories flowing in it. As the wind blew, her eyes slowly closed.

As she closed her eyes, memories of her life.. slowly showing in. The story of her life in that school, and in that year. The story of the past, started mending in.

2004

Wake up! You lazy pooch!” A lass shouted from the depth of her throat as she slightly slapped the maiden who's currently asleep. Or so it is? Hmm!” She snarled and covered her face with a pillow, turning her body to the right, facing the wall.

She look heavenwards whilst her forehead furrowed, Don't just groaned there! Stupid! Stand up or will goin' to be late! Lunatic bitch!” She exclaimed even more, showing in the veins and tendon on her neck.

Can you stop nagging me?! For Pete's sake, it's still six o'clock in the morning! Rascal!” She rant, and sit her ass out. If you want to go, go! Nonetheless you want to talk to the guards, Javi?” She blurted out — more on like mocking her, with these teasing and irritating look.

For God's sake, Tavienne! The school is too far from here! Unless you want to be detained in the first day? Hmm?” And cross her arms while giving Tavienne, her signature tantalising smirk. ..and seriously, it's literally our first day. Remember? Transfer students.” She continued, as a matter of fact. She has point, but that's nothing to do with her damn life. She can actually do everything with her life, the way she wanted it to be.

Now! Stand up and fix yourself, pooch!” And barked like a crazy pooch stray.

Tavienne just rolled her eyes, and heave a breath, lowering and cooling down her temper. How will she win? Like duh? A megaphone and a lapel? Nice battle round.

Shut up.” Tavienne ceased.

Javi smirked, This matter is settled then, I'll wait for you downstairs.”

Whatever.

Before Javi set foot, she blurted out teasing and sneering words to Tavienne, I'm the defeater, and you are the defeated. And she leave while laughing out so loud, that makes it sounds like a mocking laugh.

She waggle her head in disbelief. What a nice morning to start with. Tsk.

Tavienne just ignored it and fixed herself up.

She's Tavienne Kojachi Wincrown, born in the Year 1988 in the month of Spring in meteorological seasons, September. And she's now in her sweetest age, 16. A fourth year transfer student in Widreashm Academy, and a good-for-nothing individual, literally. But, everyone isn't a creation of the supernatural being if you doesn't have any talents, but in her case? That's hard to define... if she is a creation or a destruction.