26

"Okay so this jacket will end his existence bitch" Ariana said while whistling.

"Are you sure? What if he thinks it's weird and too shiny?'' taehyung expressed his concern.

"Oh shut up you look tasty, now let's colour your hair platinum blonde." Ariana said while mixing the ingredients of hair dye in a bowl.

"I hope your plan works or I will cut your hair" taehyung pouted and threatened.

" *Gasps* you wouldn't dare to and moreover it's going to work , don't be rude " Ariana countered back.

.....

"Oh my God, look at you , you look like the seducer that has everyone wrapped around his ennie meenie tiny teenie finger, the power , the visual...ooooff" Ariana praised

because...

"You and your exaggerating brief descriptions" taehyung said while looking in the mirror, he had to admit he looked hella sexy

"I don't exaggerate, I just state facts honey" Ari sassed and Taehyung just rolled his eyes but there was a smile on his lips.

"Now what bish? What's the next step" taehyung asks.

"You don't have to worry about it just get yo ass at this address around 8:30 pm , okay?" Ariana said while texting him the address.

"Okay, is that it?" Tae asked.

"Yup,... Oh and also bring a friend or something so it looks natural" Ariana said .

"Okay.."

"Now go home and lemme work ,shoo shoo" Ariana said while pushing taehyung out of her house.

____________________________________

"Huh now I just need to get Jungkook" Ariana said to herself before dialling Jungkook's number.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook, I miss you" Ariana whined because that shit works.

"What happened baby" jungkook said softly while working on his laptop.

"Nothing, I just miss you and I was thinking if we can go to this new restaurant" Ariana said , silently praying for him to agree.

"Okay.. send me the address and meet me there , I am currently at hospital so I'll go there directly after my shift" Jungkook said and leaned back on his chair, loosening his tie.

" Ah *squeals* see you there ,love you, bye" Ariana said happily and cut off the line.

"Here starts taekook mission: plan number one" Ariana smirked and flipped her hair.

_____________________________________

"That ponytail ratchet is going to be there, life can't be anymore annoying" jimin exclaimed with angry face which in all honesty made him look even cuter in taehyung's eyes.