It Worked.

With the heroes back together, ready to take another stand, the plan to undo this mess and bring back the Fallen commenced

Everyone chipped in to recreate a better and improved Quantum Tunnel machine, no longer needing to use the one that was hooked up to Scott's van. 

Instead, a sleek raised platform was built right in the middle of the warehouse, the tunnel in and of itself integrated within the titanium stage. 

Built by Tony and Rocket the platform was elevated, surrounded by stabilizing units to allow particles a safe passage through and above it, hundreds of mirrored plates swirled around, furthering in aiding the mechanisms of the tunnel. 

A polished, innovative Time Travel suit was also developed to work in accordance with the Time-Space GPS. 

The prototype Nano-Tech suit now being worn by Scott, as he prepared to do another test run, back into the past. 

"Hey, hey. Easy there!" Scott criticized to the big green guy, who went to insert the Pym Particles into the suit. The red vile tiny in his massive, emerald shaded hands. "You're being very Hulk-y. Stop." 

"I am being careful." Bruce attested, his brown eyes framed by his thick black glasses, him towering over everyone else in the room. 

"These are Pym Particles, alright," Scott nagged. "And, ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it! This is all we have. There's no more." 

"Scott, calm down." The War Machine cautioned. 

"Sorry, it's just... We've got enough for one round-trip each, that's all. No do-overs. And, two test runs." The Little Guy spoke, inserting the vile into the suit himself, only to accidentally use up one of the test runs. 

"Okay... One test run," Ant-Man paraphrased, mentally hitting himself for stupidly using up one of the times. "I am so not ready for this..." 

"I'll do it." I spoke up, knowing that since the last failed test, the one where Scott got bounced around his own timeline, that rightfully so, he was on the edge. The jitters getting to him. 

"Are you sure, Rebecca? You don't have to-" Bruce conveyed, but I was quick to interrupt. 

"No, it's fine. I want to do it." 

And, with that, it was me wearing the Advanced Tech suit now. Now I was the guinea pig for the test run. 

"So, what's this gonna feel like anyway? Is it gonna be like a badass roller coaster, or?" I asked, waiting as Bruce and Nebula worked out the inner system of the suit. Everything needing to be just perfect before even attempting to do this. 

"I mean, you'll probably feel a little discombobulated. You'll feel like throwing up too, and nauseous. Basically, it's gonna feel weird." Ant-Man, who had been through it on many occasions,  stated.