TEASER

Taking care of a smeet isn't an easy job for Zim. Especially when the smeet of his have a mix personality of his chaotic nature and Dib's curiosity. But, even so. He is glad that the smeet is Dib's. If it's another filthy human, he's sure that he wouldn't be able to bare with another version of Gir. Talking about Dib, Dib never knew about the smeet of his. Due to the lil Irken was an accident, and also due to both of the Irken and human is just a clone. Who could be replaced immediately.

!! WARNING THIS IS A : ZADR, RAPR, TAGR, MPREG ZIM THEME FANFIC !!

!! WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS: SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, A LOT OF ARGUMENTS AND SAD BABY SMEET WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HIS PARENTS WON'T STOP FIGHTING !!

!! ALL ART AND MUSIC DOESN'T BELONGS TO ME 😔 IF YOU'RE THE ARTIST AND DISLIKE THE IDEA OF YOUR ART TO BE THE COVER OF MY FANFIC. PRIVATE CHAT ME AND IT WILL BE TAKEN DOWN 😊 !!

!! PLOT START FROM : FUTURE, PAST, AND THEN PRESENT. !!

!! DABOURUS OR DAB MEMBRANE IS NOW THE SON OF DIB MEMBRANE AND IRKEN ZIM !!

This won't be the same as my other book called " They Underestimated Him [ZaDr] ". In this book there won't be Keef to interfere their relationship. And there's no planned out content for this book. So it's probably short or might get discontinued. Each chapter in this books is around 1200 and more words.