0.19

After watching the whole situation unfold in front of her Sia could not help but laugh hard. She did know that Valak has no kindness but she never thought that he would be this ruthless. While she was laughing Valak wanted to talk to her but all he could here was her laughter. 

[Having fun.]

'Very much'

[You know face slapping should have been your job not mine.]

'Sorry It ain't in my mission.'

[Well that is what the MC's do in those system novels.]

'Was it not you that told me those novels are not all true.'

[You know you suck at being the main character of your own system story.]

'Don't care.'

[Okay now that she is gone you can come out now.]

As Valak was talking with Eclairs or Atanasia in this world the female leads department head Cason was busy observing him. After thinking if he should ask or not he decided that it would be fine to go ahead and ask. Even if he has the higher position than him it is not like he will eat him.

"Mister Alex are you waiting for someone standing here."

This brought Valak back to reality. He looked at the guy and nodded. Cason did not get mad at that because he knew that Alex was usually a quiet person. But looking at the place where he was standing was closer to the female washroom he thought maybe he was waiting for his girlfriend. He was curious as to who could be this person's girlfriend.

Seeing the odd expression that the guy was giving Alex understood what he was thinking so to fix his misunderstanding he said,

"I am waiting for Mrs Damon. Mr Damon asked me to escort her to his office."

Now that Valak thought about it that male lead looked reluctant to send her with me. Well I can see that he was Jealous. So if any rumor starts because of some stupid persons misunderstanding that guy will not let him off easily.

On the other side Cason was even more curious to see this person. Because he heard that she was beautiful and the other reason would be the change in their bosses temperament. He was cold and more like a machine before but after getting married he somehow changed. His way of working is still the same just that he became a bit more calmer than before. He also rarely shows smiles now.

As both the men were stuck in there own thoughts suddenly Alex's phone rang. When he saw the ID of the caller panic was evident on his face. He knew that he screwed up that stupid male lead will give him a lot of work now. Even though as an AI he should not have any problem with the work given to him but the problem is that now he is inside a human body and the work he can do is limited. This body needs rest as well. His work speed is far lower than when he was in AI form.

He reluctantly picked up the phone,

" Alex where are you? How long does it take to escort someone to the office. If I am correct it should only take about 10 minutes." 

" But sir it has only been 15 minutes."

"Where did you waste those 5 minutes?"

"......"

The system had never been so speechless ever since it was created. Just how possessive could this guy get. The system felt sorry for it's host.

" Madam is inside washroom sir." 

At this time Sia came out of the washroom. Seeing Alex on phone she kept quiet thinking it might be an important call. After the call ended her phone rang. Before she could pick it up Alex suddenly said,

" Tell him you were in the washroom."

Valak why the heck do you look scared? And why would anyone ask where I was. She picked up the call, It was her father.

" Hello father."

"Hello daughter how have you been?"

" I have been fine father how are you and everyone else?" 

Alex led her to the office while she was busy on the phone. All the while they forgot about the department head Cason. He could tell by looking at Alex's face how panicked he was. Maybe it was the boss that called him. Cason's thought did not even go to the fact that his boss might be jealous instead he started admiring his boss and Alex on how professional they are in their work.

On the other hand in the meeting room Damon was finding it hard to focus on work. He kept fidgeting until Alex did not come back.

And in his head he made a point to tell his wife to call him before she comes to the office so that he could give Alex some work to do that requires him to be outside the office.

If Valak could read his mind at this point he would have said,

'Boss I am not the only guy around her. Do the same with others too.'

Too bad he could only read his hosts mind.

~~End Of Chapter~~

     Hope you enjoyed the chapter. This young lady is running a fever so the chapter might be jumbled up. I will fix it later. Please overlook the details for now.