Chapter 7

Taehyung nearly choke to death because his crush called him daddy. He stood there not saying anything nor moving until he felt tugging at his shirt. He looked down and saw Jungkook looked at him with his big doe puppy eyes. "D-Daddy why wu ignowing mwe? Does daddy mad at Kookie?"Then he started to sobbing. Taehyung was suprised by the way Jungkook called him but once he saw a tear on his eyes he quickly shoved him and sit him on his lap.

"Shuush baby, daddy's here...don't cry little one..."he doesn't know how the word 'baby' come from, but he felt comfortable with it. Jungkook who was crying automatic shut his mouth. He also giggled loudly making Taehyung heart melt at the sight. "Da..da Kookie whanna huggies!" Taehyung drew a big smile on his face and hugged him tightly while kissing all over his face. "Ahahahaah da..da stob pweaseee!! It ticklewish!" Jungkook only laughing while his daddy did that. "Ohh here come the tickle monster!!" Taehyung tickles the boy making him laughing so hard.After awhile of kissing and tickle thwy took a break.

"Da..da?" Jungkook turned to Taehyung. "Yes baby? Kookie whanna eomma.. Kookie whanna milkiee." He started to pout. "Oh my baby hungry?Let's go and eat before the monster eat our food." Taehyung joked. "Huh! Mwonster has to lwearn to share!"Jungkook pouting. Taehyung on the other side just laughing at his baby cute attitude. "Let's go Kookie!" But the little doesn't want to move. "What's wrong Kookie?" "Kookie whanna piggyriwde!" Showing his cue grabby hands. "Pweasee dada?" Making his puppy eyes and pouting lips. Taehyung can't say no to that. He picked Jungkook on his back and went downstairs.

"Hi hyungs!" Taehyung said. "Hi there you guys!" The others said to them.Taehyung went to the kitchen and made some milk for his baby and then he went to the living room to watch TV. He changed the channel into Mickey Mouse. The little one seem tk be so excited. They watched happily until Jimin sat beside Jungkook. "Hi Kookie! How are you little one?" Jungkook scooted closer to Taehyung and shoved his head into Tae's chest. "Kookie scwared.." Taehyung smiled at the younger and patting his head. "Baby that is Jimin hyung. He is nice don't be scared ok?" The little just nodded to his daddy." Kookie ish fwine..thank chu hyungie..how about wu ?" Jimin just smile. "Im fine Kookie" Jimin patted his head. "Guys time for lunch!!" Jin said. All the member gathered at the kitchen table and thanks Jin hyung for the food. As they were eating, the little one was blabbering some things. Its gaining Taehyung's attention. "Kookie are you alright? "Kookie looked up at his daddy and said, "Dada Kookie whanna paci.. "

All the eyes now on Taehyung. Jimin cooed. "Jungkook called Tae as his daddy!! So cuteee! "Taehyung just smile at the compliment.He went upstairs and took the paci and gave it to Jungkook. He sat down back at his seat and said, "Jin hyung, can we buy new things for the little? He only have one paci. Pitty him." Jin smiled." Sure Tae."

"Me and the others will go to the mall to find the things for him, while that can you stay at home taking care of this bunny? "Namjoon asked Jin. Jin happily said yes.They quickly eat their food and cleaned up the dishes and the table. After that they went upstairs and changed their clothes.