Sensory loss

Spooktober. 11

*3RD POV*

How am I already having writers block I haven't even started XD
-OoOh wait

Just a normal burglary. Right? What could go wrong? Peter was used to them. It happened every few nights. He didn't understand why they even tried anymore. They would always get caught. It was an extremely rare chance that they get away.

"Hey Spider-Man!" The man exclaimed with fake enthusiasm. 'Man.' Peter thought. 'This guy's confident.'

"Nice to see ya! I'm Ron."
(*crashes through ceiling* Hey Ron)
"Uh... you too? Listen. I need you to leave. I don't feel like kicking your ass. You seem to be in a good mood. I'm gonna give you a chance to go home now." "No. I'm good." He shrugged.

This was really confusing Peter. Was this guy on something? Normally when robbers saw him, they left as soon as they'd come.

Suddenly, Ron took out a gun and quickly shot it at Peter. He didn't even have time to react. 'Thanks Spidey sense' he thought bitterly. It looked like a tranquilizer dart. He started to go numb. Shit shit shit. Am I dying again?!

A wave of panic and dread hit him. "Karen call Tony!" Ron ran off, leaving the gun behind. 'Can robbers get anymore stupid?' Peter thought.

"Peter? Is everything ok?" "I-I don't know." "What happened?" His voice got serious. You could faintly hear the thrusters of his suit start up already.

"This guy- um- shot me with something. I-I feel numb and my ears are ringing now. I can barely... barely... hear you." He was getting extremely drowsy. "I-I'm go'na sl'ep." "Peter wait! Stay on the phone with me bud! Can you do that? Do that for me alright?" " 'M trying." "Yeah that's good. Stay on the phone. Keep trying to stay awake."

Soon enough he got there and saw Spider-Man slumped against a wall in an alleyway. "Hey T'ny." "Hey Pete. Let's get you back to the tower."

*TIME SKIP BROGHT TO YOU BY A LAZY AUTHOR POSSIBLY NEAR YOU*

"What's up with him Bruce?" "I looked at the stuff on the dart and it looks like it's taking away his senses. The good part is that he can still talk. He can't eat yet through. He could burn or bite his mouth. He wouldn't even know it. With his fast metabolism, It should be gone in a few hours. He'll be fine." "Ok good. Is he awake?" "Yep."

Tony walked inside to see Peter, who was slightly freaking out at the fact that he couldn't move anything. At least he could somewhat move his head. "Tony," He said warily. "Hey Pete. You're fine. You're Just... senseless. In more ways than one." "Wow thanks." He deadpanned.

"What's wrong with me? I'm numb everywhere, I can barley hear you and I can't feel my mouth. Why do I feel so weird?!" "You were shot with a dart that took away like... all your senses." Peter groaned. "If they weren't dialed up to 11 in the first place, you wouldn't be able to hear me at all. Be thankful." Peter's face was unfazed. "I'm not thankful for this at all." "Well Yeah the situation sucks. I have to agree with that."

Peter groaned. "I have to deal with this all day?" "Yeah pretty much Pete... sorry kiddo."
" 's not your fault."

They sat in silence for a few hours, Peter staring at the ceiling waiting for the tingly feeling to go away and Tony sat on the chair next to him on his phone.

The silence was broken by Peter's stomach growling. They both looked at each other for a moment.

"You're not feeding me," Peter deadpanned. Tony shrugged chuckling. "You weren't allowed to eat anyway."

"...Is it weird I'm craving M&M's?"

Tony gave a breathy laugh and walked off going to fetch the candy. It'd been long enough anyway.

They ended up playing a game where Tony tried to throw them into Peter's mouth.

There was M&M's everywhere but they had a lot of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 680
Since I'll be in this damn car for another 2 hours, I'm going to do #12 and just post it tomorrow when I have the chance.