The Rescue: Part Two

"That's a terrible plan."

The rest of the team groaned at Iida's criticism. Kirishima retorted back at the speedster. "Well, no matter what we say you'll say it's bad!"

"True. But sneaking in is highly improbable. It's a bar! Where exactly do you sneak into a bar from? It's basically one room!"

"...The bathroom?" Everyone looked at Kirishima in confusion. "...Sorry. I really need Bakugou back. With him gone, I've been hanging around Kaminari too much. His stupidity is rubbing off on me."

"Well, what about the vents?" Todoroki asked.

Momo brought her hand to her chin, "It's possible, but it will still just lead into one room. Besides, I doubt we'll fit into the air ducts."

"Wanna bet?"

Momo looked at him with a mix of confusion and surprise, "What!? No!" Todoroki shrugged and went back to looking out the window. Momo had a feeling that he wasn't going to let go of that idea. "Well if it will ease any of your minds, I do have at least one safety precaution."

She created five small trackers and five signal trackers. "All of you, attach this somewhere inside your clothes and take the tracking devices. If we get separated...or worse, then we can find one another."

They all took the trackers and tracking devices, attaching the small chips inside their shirts or jackets. Izuku was glad Momo was so smart, he would have never thought of this. "Have I ever told you how smart you are?"

"Yes, but I'd be happy if you said it even more."

"Okay! Okay!" Kirishima interrupted. "I'd rather save Bakugou without getting diabetes, so save the sweet talking for later."

Momo reached over and took Izuku's hand. "We're about to go on an illegal and highly dangerous mission where we could die. And if not that, then arrested and expelled from school. I think we'll sweet talk as much as we want."

"Alright, alright. Just no kissing." Kirishima said, raising his hands up in defeat.

Todoroki looked over to Kirishima, "Please don't encourage them."

Iida turned in his seat across the aisle to the group. "Speaking of which, now that I have your full attention, I think it's time for me to fully go into my prepared lecture for class couples and PDA." The Class President pulled out a pamphlet that was titled "Tenya's Tips for Teenage Hormones."

The couple both immediately tried to stop this. "Oh no that's not necessary Iida."

"But it's entirely necessary. Two hormonal teenagers starting off a relationship can be disastrous. Especially when Midoriya keeps staring at Yaoyorozu's legs when she wears her school uniform skirt."