Chapter Twenty

SEXUAL SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER

RILEY    POV

I am at my first race of the season. Wyatt and all my children are here to support me. I have had some looks from the other riders I just smiled. My team are ready I am nervous.

Wyatt stands with me in the pits whilst I put my leathers on.

"Riley you look hot," His smile melts my heart.

"You look sexy," I bite my lip.

"That's not helping. You are so goddamn sexy," He fidgets. He has black jeans on and a tight t-shirt that shows some of his tattoo and all his muscles.

"You shouldn't look so sexy then," I acted all innocent.

"Riley. Baby," He's pleading with me; I smile and pull my leathers up over my body. He looks at me and shakes his head. I then push my tits into my tight all-in-one leathers. Wyatt's eyes are watching every move I do. He steps towards me with a smirk. Our eyes locked he lowers his lips to mine he gently kisses me then pulls back grabs my hand and places it on his hard cock.

"Wyatt. Don't go breaking the zip," I laugh. I lightly squeeze.

"That was funny. But you teased me, and I couldn't contain myself," He was blushing.

I laughed and finished putting my leathers on. My adrenaline was rushing through my body I walk towards my bike and team. My father was ready and uncle Dayne.

"Riley, I love you," Wyatt says and kisses me. He walks off.

I watched him walk off admiring his ass. Wow, he is so fucking sexy. I shake my head then walk towards my bike. The looks from some of these young guys. I know they don't want me to race, that is tough shit.

I slide onto my leather seat and I am ready to take off. Yep, they were watching me. I was starting at number thirty-two and there are forty riders. I have started at the back before and won. I was excited to be doing something I loved.

The flags starts to wave we all take off. I hang back for a few laps. I have twenty laps to do. My bike is purring and very fucking fast. I was enjoying all the turns my knee merely an inch of the ground as I took some of the corners. I was now ready to race and get to poll-position. I enjoyed every lap as I moved up to third position. I came out around on the straight and giving more throttle and took off I left them. It was the last lap, and I was flying around the last bends before taking the flag and winning the first race of the season.

I did a victory lap. I did have other riders ride up to me and pat me on the shoulder. I had won and the victory was getting respect from the guys I race.

I rode around to the podium for photos and my family were waiting for me. All my children and Wyatt couldn't wait to pick me up and hug me. The cameras were flashing. I took my helmet off and Wyatt kissed me. Oh boy, the media was going crazy.

My children hugged me. This was the first time they watched me race. Alex was so excited just like he used to get when he was younger and, in his wheelchair, . I was overwhelmed. My sponsors were jumping with joy and my father and uncle. It was a feeling I had missed.

***********

I am back at the house with the children and Wyatt. He's not moved back in yet. We talked and we both agreed to give each other a little time but we still have our alone time and boy we don't waste a minute. Our bodies are always locked in an embrace of passion and want.

"Riley are you going to be at the office tomorrow?" Wyatt asks. We are all sitting at the dining table having dinner. Wyatt still comes for his meals and to see the children.