Live with it.

Axel's POV

"I'm so glad you came. After we last talked, I was still a little hesitant, but you're making the right choice by coming here," Chad says, taking me to his office.

He has me sits down across from his desk as he gets out all the paper work. He chats about random stuff and I just tune him out. My mind won't stop flickering to the absolute fear plastered on Hazel's face after I left.

There is no way she could have known why she's really here. She still thinks they are just getting her ready for her dominant to take home after work, right?

I checked where she was when me and my dad talked and she hadn't moved to my knowledge after when I went to check on her.

She would have been infuriated and resistant if she had known.

"It's so great to hear we have a virgin. You'd be so surprised of how rare that is, most doms take the subs virginity before bringing them here."

For a moment I contemplate if I should have done that as well.

It may have been better for her, I don't know how much care someone is going to take with her, but ultimately I couldn't have done that to my future submissive.

I've stayed faithful for this long.

"So how does it work?" For some reason, becoming concerned with the details. They aren't going to...rape her, right? They don't do that.

They'd do some medical procedure to fertilize an egg. It would be through... rape?

"Well, I'll be the one to break her in. I usually do most of the submissives. After that, we have dominants on staff who have been tested and approved to do the breeding as well." LI swallow the vomit rising up the back of my throat.

"What if she doesn't..." I say and he brushes it off.

"She'll learn to like it. Most do." Something tells me that is a lie.

I play with the paper work in front of me. Fifteen thousand is life changing for me. I could get out of debt, finally not have to work so damn much. I could spruce up the house a bit. I could look for a real submissive.

But could I live with it?

My dad's words had it me hard. Could I live with the fact that everything I got would come from taking advantage of her?

I squirm in my seat. I had never thought of this as taking advantage of her, but that's kind of what it was, wasn't it? I was using her, someone who couldn't take legal responsibility over herself, and I was using her for my personal gain.

That wasn't the plan from the beginning... wait, but it was.

Yes, I saved her, but I want a hero. I got her so I could use her to train. The only reason I ever thought about keeping her was when I thought she could cook and clean for me.

So perhaps I had always been this twisted. If that's just how I am, then why does this bug me so much?

If I am just a bad person, why does it make me so sick when I think about doing this to her.

"What happens if they don't like it?"

"We have all our submissives on an IV to make sure they don't try to hunger strike or something. They also can't attempt any form of self injury with how they are. We keep them completely health."

I'm about to ask him how Hazel will be kept, but someone bursts through the door.

"Chad, Hazel is having a panic attack. I think we are gonna need a stronger sedative!"