Chapter Twenty One

SEXUAL SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER

WYATT  POV

I arrived at the office to find Briar stood waiting for me. I shook my head as I walked past her. She was in a black skirt above her knee and a low-cut top. She had makeup on. She was definitely nothing like Riley. I walked into my office and placed my briefcase down on my desk she follows me in.

"Briar, why are you here early?" She was an hour early.

"I thought I would come early just like your other assistant," She's stood in front of my desk. I am leaning down to put the computer on.

"You thought wrong. Riley would come early because she is my wife, and she is your boss," I knew what she was doing, and I was getting pissed off with it.

"I am sorry," She bows her head. I pull my chair out from my desk and look towards the door. I smiled I could see the most beautiful woman in the world and that was my wife. Briar thought I was smiling at her until I walked around my desk to Riley.

I kissed Riley with passion and my cock was getting hard.

"Morning beautiful," I say to her and she places her hands on my ass.

"Morning sexy. You missed me that much?" Her smile was lighting up my office.

"I did," I kissed her again picked her up and walked to my seat behind my desk. I sit down and place Riley on my lap. I look at Briar.

"You can leave," She folds her arms and looks at Riley.

"Briar there is an opening on the fifth floor for a secretary. I will phone down and let them know that you will be coming," I had no grounds to fire her, but I could place her anywhere in my company.

"Wyatt. I thought you wanted an assistant," Riley looks at me and smiles.

"I have you and that's the way it's going to stay. I am fed up with these girls flirting with me," Briar heard every word I said. She turns and walks out the door.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh," Riley says while putting my tie straight.

"No, I don't. She is not you and she will never be you. No other woman could even compare to you," I cupped her cheeks looked deep into her blue eyes. She is perfect, insanely beautiful, and sexy. Riley's the only one that holds the key to my heart and that will never change no matter what.

"I should get to work. The lawyers will be here at nine," She stands up bites her lip and looks down my body at my rock-hard cock.

"Don't forget the meeting at two," I look up at her and say.

"Don't be late," She says and walks off. I watched her walk out the door and down towards the conference room. My cock is awake, it fucking wakes up soon as I hear her or see her. My body craves her all the time sometimes it's painful sitting with a hard cock.

I look at my computer screen and go through my emails. I was not focused on my emails I was thinking about Riley. It was my idea for me to stay at the penthouse and give her time. I sit back in my seat looking at the picture of Riley on my desk. It was taken the day we renewed our vows in Hawaii. She looked stunning and her smile glowed. I whispered in her ear and she blushed. She then bites her bottom lip. My blood rushed to my cock before I could blink.

I look up from the photo and there she was stood in the doorway.

"The lawyers are here," Her sweet soft voice made my heartbeat faster. All I had to do was wait till two this afternoon and she was all mine.