//102//

I opened my door to a smiling Matty. He walks in and sets his keys on my kitchen counter, and then finally turns to me.

“Go out with me?” he came right out and asked. I was slightly taken by surprised by this question. I thought we were just fucking. But I have to admit, I do like Matty; like, like him.

“Now? Like on a date?” I asked, still bewildered by the question.

“Yeah, I mean we can just sit back and watch some films.” I nodded my head in agreement to his idea.

//

"What are we watching?" He pipes up, slowly sliding on the couch next to me as he pulls the blanket over himself too.

I shuffle around, slowly cuddling up to his side before taking a handful of popcorn. Popping one quickly into my mouth, I reach for the DVD case and show him it. I decided on horror just because Matty is something cuddly to hide against when things get scary and I never get enough of his warm, tight cuddles.

"You’ll regret that," he teases, lightly wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to his chest. This whole situation feels weird. I feel like this isn’t our first ‘date,’ but it actually is.

"I can deal with scary movies.." I scoff quietly, glancing up at him and throwing a piece of  popcorn at his face.

He grins playfully, dipping down to plant a small kiss on my forehead before he glances back to the TV screen. We both cuddle together, gazing at the TV as the film begins. Already I’m regretting it when a loud scream comes from the film and I automatically wince back into

Matty’s chest at the sound, he chuckles quickly and gives me a firm squeeze.

"Just a film, babe.." He reassures me quietly, kissing my hair.

I restrain myself from shoving him and rolling my eyes as I shuffle closer against his chest with a happy sigh.

As I watch the screen, my eyes start to widen when there’s a shadow seen in the characters bedroom but she doesn’t notice that it’s there.

"What’s that?!" I squeal, lightly clinging onto Matty’s shirt. "No, turn around! It’s right there!"

Matty starts to laugh softly, glancing at me as he raises an eyebrow.

"Love, you know they can’t hear you.. Right?" He teases, a playful smirk on his lips.

"Shut up." I mutter, yelping loudly when the face jumps out against the screen with a loud, blood curdling scream.

Without hesitation, I bury my head into his chest and cling my eyes shut. I whine and refuse to look away, even though his hands constantly run up and down my back.

"Love, it’s gone.." Matty chuckles, he’s finding it funny that I can’t watch through the first twenty minutes of a horror movie.

When I glance back to the screen, a small sigh of relief slips my lips and I let out a small laugh.

"This is scary.." I whisper, slowly snuggling down to curl to his side with the blanket still tightly around the both of us.

Matty chuckles gently, shaking his head slowly.

"Arielle, it’s really not.." He smirks softly, causing me to shove him playfully.

//

The movie’s almost over and Matty kisses my neck softly, making me shiver against him and he smirks, “You’re so cute…you’re so cute…” He brushes his lips against my ear, I straddle his lap, holding him around his neck. He kisses me lightly until I pull him closer and his hands hold my thighs. I laugh against his lips, smiling lightly and I pull his hair softly. He runs his hand up and down my back, I wrap the blanket closer around us as I push his hair off his face and I bite my lip.

“You’re sooo hot.” He softly groans against my lips as I kiss him rougher.

I end up on top of him in the dark, due to the fact that the movie had now ended. Matty holds my face.

“Fuck, you’re beautiful.” I kiss his neck. He puts his leg around mine as we roll around on the couch. I giggle. He’s now on top of me, he pushes my hair back and kisses me again, my hips grinding into his and he moans, “Shit…” I pull away, noticing how dark it is and I sit up and go to turn out the light but he stops me, “No…I like it like this.” He pulls me closer and I peck his lips, “Whatever you say.”

I giggle as he pulls me up again and kisses me deeply. He lifts me up and carries me bridal style to my bedroom. He lays me down onto my bed.

Matty slides my pants all the way off. He straddles over me. I sit up and begin to kiss him again. While we were kissing, he takes my top off and unhooks my bra in one motion. I begin to undo Matty's pants and slide them off him. Matty slips his shirt off then continues to kiss me. Clothes flying across the room, I begin to slip my undies off and throw them across the room. Matty strips his boxers off. He looks into my eyes and lays a soft kiss on me.

*Yay! Matty and Arielle go on their firs 'date'. Next chapter will be longer, I promise.*