Chapter Five

You feigned sleep as they stood. You could feel their eyes boring into you. One of them walked towards you and picked you up as you tried your harder to pretend to be asleep. You hoped they couldn't see the tear stains on your cheeks or the redness.
Whoever it was that picked you up walked to the others. "She's asleep," you heard them say. You barely peeked open an eye and quickly shut it. You saw that Chica was holding you.
"What are we gonna do with her? Do you want to wake her up?" She asked the others.
"We should," said Bonnie, "but if we do, what will we tell her? Won't she be overwhelmed to know that we all... like her...?" He trailed off.
They were silent.
"Maybe we should wait a bit," someone said, and you guessed it was the fox one. You still didn't know his name since Mike never introduced you to him. What happened to Mike, anyway? The last time you saw him was the night before last night.
"Besides, something's already happened tonight, thanks to big papa."
"Why, you little-"
You immediately pretended to stretch and yawn, so you could hide the immense urge to laugh coming at you. That was the best thing you heard all night!
"Wha...?" You pretended to just be waking up. While you were stretching, you decided what to do.
You rubbed your eyes and looked around at the others. You tried not to appear staring, but you were trying to see what the other animatronic looked like. He was a fox, you noticed. He had glowing yellow eyes and an eyepatch over his right eye. He was ripped in parts and it appeared his endoskeleton was showing at his legs, with nothing covering them but ran ripped pants.
You pretended to remember what happened.
"Oh...hi," you said shyly, still pretending you hadn't heard anything. "Did I fall asleep?"
Chica let lowered you and you stood up. "Yes, you did," she said,
"Oh...sorry." This was dragging on too long. You stood awkwardly, waiting for someone to speak.
"I don't think you've met Foxy before," Bonnie said, and Foxy stepped forward.
"It's nice to meet you, (F/N)," he said, smiling. He gave you a hug, and you could sense the tension rise in the room, so you hugged back awkwardly, and smiled.
"It's nice to meet you too, Foxy."

Everybody made small talk, and you just sat awkwardly to the side as everyone talked amongst themselves.
"Hey, (F/N)," Bonnie said, walking over to you.
"Oh, hi," you said, and smiled.
"I need to tell you something." He said suddenly. You got a bit scared because he was being so serious.
"Okay?" You said slowly.
He seemed nervous. "Okay... You know how Freddy..kissed you?" He didn't wait for a reply. "Well, we were all talking about it earlier. We all... Like you. Like, like like you. Please don't tell anybody I told you, okay?" He looked away quickly.
What just happened?
"So... You ALL have crushes on me?" You said quietly so nobody else could hear. Too late, they already did.
Everyone was silent then walked over to you. They didn't seem mad at Bonnie.
"I mean...I'm just wondering...?" You said nervously.
He sighed. "Yes. Yes. We all do, okay?" He sounded a bit sad.
You stood in shock, because it was confirmed. They all had crushes on you.
But what are you going to do about it?