☆37

Yuji opened the door, feeling Renjun's eyes fixated on it

Yuji opened the door, feeling Renjun's eyes fixated on it. Nervously, she flashed a smile as the door opened fully, revealing her soulmate with a full shopping bag.
He smiled and held the bag up, his nose red and hair messy.
"I bought the goods." He stated, Yuji laughing and moving aside to let him in.

Slipping his shoes off and coat, he neatly placed the shoes near the wall and looked around for the coat hanger, to which her warm hands took the said coat away from him and placed it behind the door. Donghyuck smiled down at his soulmate and ran a hand through his hair, combing it down slightly.
Donghyuck looked up from the girl and caught sight of Renjun who leant against the kitchen isle whilst sipping on his coffee.

"Donghyuck." He acknowledged, loudly sipping his coffee, eyes not leaving the boy's figure. Donghyuck nervously smiled at the boy, slightly bowing his head down as he was his soulmates brother and he wanted nothing more than for him to except them both together.
"Hey Renjun, oh I bought some food uh do you want anythi-"
"Actually-." Renjun asked, still scanning over Donghyuck who looked nervous enough and Yuji who's fingers were subconsciously gripping onto the fabric of his sleeve.

"Nevermind, you guys have fun." Renjun sighed, picking his mug up and walking over to his room, closing the door behind him. Donghyuck stared in shock, then turned to Yuji.
"Did he-"
"He said he accepts us." Yuji smiled up to her Soulmate, watching as he also smiled in relief. Leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips; nose brushing against hers.

They both were on her bed, snacks layed out in front of them as the TV displayed the film they picked out

They both were on her bed, snacks layed out in front of them as the TV displayed the film they picked out. Donghyuck was situated flat on his back while Yuji cuddled up to him, head on his chest and arm secure around his middle. His hand subconsciously raked through her hair and she cuddled further into his soft hoodie.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked, looking down at the girl as she also threw a leg over his, chuckling to himself as she did so. Yuji pouted and shook her head her grip tightened around him, trying to emit as much heat as she could soak in.
"Do you need anything?"
"No, just you." She said, smiling to herself as she could hear the faint thumping of his chest, fingers trailing up the softness of the fabric and hand flat on his chest, feeling the unrhymitic beating of his heart.

Yuji smiled contently and sighed into his scent that surrounded her. "I love you."
"I love you too."

"We should tidy up." Yuji stated, groaning at the sight of the snack and she stretched her arms- shaking off the tiredness. Donghyuck also sat up, watching as the credits rolled on the screen and he slid out of her bed and walked out of the room to find the dustpan.

"Having fun?" The voice made Donghyuck jump and he placed a hand on his chest in surprise.
"Fuck you scared me- I'm just going to tidy-"
"It's next to the trash can." Renjun informed, sitting on the sofa by himself.
Donghyuck nodded and walked over to the trashcan.
"Where's Chenle?" He started the conversation, not knowing what to say.
"He's with Jisung I think."
"Oh."
"Yeah."

"Listen-"
"I-"

They both said at the same, both pausing and laughing at the same time.
Letting out a puff of air, Renjun got up from the sofa and walked towards the boy.
"Come here man." He walked towards Donghyuck with his arms open, Donghyuck smiling as they both hugged.

Yuji's heart warmed and she was quick to snap a picture of them, tears gathering in her eyes for no apparent reason.
Or maybe there was a reason, because for the first time- everything was perfect.