Come Undone

Fandom: Be My Princess (Love 365)

Pairing: Prince Keith x Reader

Summary: Your prince teases you until he can't take anymore

You gasp into the mattress, your face pressed hard against it as Keith pushes into you from behind. He had been teasing you for hours now, both in town and here at the manse. The not-so-subtle touching he administered while you were attempting to do some sewing at your table had caused an aching heat to form. He was just unbelievable!

First, he had brushed his fingers across the back of your neck, claiming you had a piece of lint on you. The fact that you had worn your hair up in a high ponytail today only gave your sexy prince easier access to your skin. After that, he had stretched his arm out in front of you, grabbing the coffee mug on the side that was opposite to him, his arm skimming across your breasts.

"I'm gonna gave Luke get us some more coffee," he'd whispered in your ear, his breath tickling the hairs that had come loose from their confinement.

When he returned, he set his mug down first and then placed his hand on your shoulder, leaning over you to put yours on the table right next to you. He had let his hand linger on your shoulder for a bit longer than necessary. The nearly paper-thin fabric of your shirt did absolutely nothing to place a barrier in between his touch and your skin.

Keith had scooted his chair from the side of the table to behind it, right next to your own chair. He then upped the ante: his hand falling on your upper thigh, tracing small circles over the fabric of your pants. When you had given him a sharp look, he'd merely shrugged it off and continued his ministrations.

"Luke has other business to attend to," he'd told you. "We're the only ones here, _____."

"Well, that doesn't mean you can try to cop a feel while I'm trying to work," you sternly said, even though you had wanted nothing more than for his hand to venture farther up your leg. Fortunately—or unfortunately, whichever way you looked at it—you got your secret wish.

Keith wouldn't stop. His hand slid up to the crease of your thigh and stroked softly, his pinky occasionally running over the seam of your pants, right where you had wanted him to be. He had leaned in, his lips brushing over the side of your neck.

"Let's go to the bedroom, ______," he'd suggested. "The dress will still be here tomorrow."

Never have you given in so fast in your life.

Clothes had been shed on your journey to the bedroom where Keith had forced you to make several stops on the way just for him to tease you.

He'd pinned you up against the wall, letting you hump his leg, feeling the evidence of your arousal smearing all over his leg before he took it away a minute later. You were then thrown on the couch where he knelt on the ground before attaching his mouth to yours, licking, sucking, biting everywhere, his tongue only serving to stoke the flames that were growing in your belly. He'd bent you over his desk in his office, so close to the bedroom with only one door left to enter through, and fucked you fast and hard with his fingers.

Of course, he'd allowed you to come a grand total of zero times during all of that.

So here you were nearly an hour after, flat on your stomach on the bed, your prince kneeling behind you in between your spread legs. You should hate him. By all rights, you should really hate him for how worked up he's gotten you; how desperate and needy and wanton you are right now. But you don't; you could never hate him. Especially when he finally gives up the game and sinks his hard cock into your wet, welcoming heat.

Your skin is damp and sweaty, your flesh heated and flushed. The reprieve that his cock was supposed to bring disappears into thin air. He sets a furious pace, slamming into you, hitting every sensitive spot inside you in one thrust, something your previous lovers had never been able to accomplish.

Your nerve endings are on fire, sizzling and burning. Every time he thrusts, your clit rubs deliciously against the sheets below you. Keith's held you on the edge for so long tonight that you're not sure you'll be able to hold on much longer. You're so fucking close it hurts. And if your fiancé's grunts and groans are any indicators of just how close to his release he is, then you know he isn't far behind you.

The wet slap of your skin connecting and meeting over and over again echoes lewdly throughout the room. The sound is enough to give you that final push into one of the most amazing orgasms you have ever had.

You clench around Keith, his strokes never slowing your rhythm as he continues to fuck you through your release. He can feel his own slowly creeping up on him, but he holds off, needing to feel you come again.

Your first orgasm left you boneless; turned you into a ragdoll at Keith's mercy. You quickly felt the beginnings of a second one forming deep in the pit of your stomach, the coil winding tighter and tighter, just waiting until—fuck, yes!

Keith had changed the angle of his thrusts, finding that hidden spot inside of you that made you go weak. When he feels your tight pussy squeeze him hard, he finally lets go.

The second he feels his come first start to spill from the head of his cock, he stops thrusting. Grabbing your waist tightly in his hands, he raises your hips off the bed as he slowly, inch by inch, slides his length back into you.

You're wild, untamed even. You're clawing at the sheets, scratching, grasping for anything to hold onto as your body is wracked with pleasure once more. Your legs are jelly, thighs shaking violently as you writhe and thrash. Your hands clench and unclench, one second tangled in the sheets, the next reaching out for the headboard that's too far away, yearning for something to keep you grounded.

Prince Keith is in awe. His expression is one of love and wonder. It still amazes him to this day that he is the one that gets to do this to you. He's the one you come undone for, below—or above. He's the one that causes you to shiver with arousal or to sob and moan and scream and cry out in ecstasy. He gets to love you like this and seeing you unhinged and raw and vulnerable like this absolutely floors him.

It takes him a minute to realize that both of you are finished and sated. Pulling out of you and moving to the side, he releases your hips, letting you fall back down to the mattress. You don't move, you don't even speak. Rolling over, he realizes that you're asleep. He's just fucked you to the point of exhaustion. Taking great pride in that fact, Keith flops onto his stomach and slings an arm across your back. The stray clothes leading to the bedroom could wait until morning.