Chapter 7

-------

I can't sleep. I keep tossing and turning on my bed trying to find a comfortable position. I groan opening my eyes softly before swinging my legs and getting out of bed.

I have not seen the nameless guy all day today and I couldn't be happier. Avoiding him was even harder since we lived  in the same house. I sigh walking down the stairs rubbing my eyes softly.

I walk over to the pantry rubbing my arms as I stared wondering what to pick up. Before I can choose, loud groans and weird  noises echos through the empty house. What the hell?

I creepily tiptoed towards the noise, knowing pretty well that if it's a rogue or something, I can kiss my sorry life goodbye.

I walk over to a barely lit room. I crack the door open slowly and make my way in. I didn't actually prepare for the sight in front of me.

The creepy guy whom I needed to name, punching a bag. His muscles out for display. I stare at his toned body my eyes widening at how perfect he looks. His breathing coming out quick yet he looks composed. I would be dead by now if I was the one doing that.

He keep going at it  graciously as I stare in awe. Even warriors in my previous pack didn't do such training.  I know this is kind of creepy staring shamelessly at a guy who doesn't even know I'm here.

My eyes we're solely fixed on his muscles that kept clenching each time he hits the bag. Even my wolf was somehow enjoying it as much as I was.

I should definitely lose sleep each night if I'm going to see him like this. Even the scar on his face makes him look hot. I usually thought scars made people less attractive but he looks perfect. My hand goes to my own scar. Does it make me attractive too or do I sc-

"What are you doing here?" He asks his voice gruff and I immediately snap out of my thoughts as I stare at him. Cold emotionless eyes, again.

"I couldn't sleep. I didn't know you had a gym." I reply walking in and staring at all the equipments he had. He doesn't answer my question, instead he goes back to punching the bag that I now realize he had stopped.

He keeps going at it ignoring me completely. I roll my eyes as I walked out not really feeling comfortable with the emotionless guy who could easily kill me.

I walked towards my room not in the mood for food anymore. I flop down hoping that somehow I get sleep and  almost immediately my eyelids begin to droop as I fell asleep.

-------

I swallowed hard as I walked  towards the alpha's office. He had summoned me once again today.

I knocked his door tapping my foot impatiently on the floor as I bit my nail fear clouding my entire being. I receive a come in as I push the door open.

I walked in my head solely kept down my eyes trained on the floor. I could feel the erratic beatings of my heart. I dreaded coming here. Whenever I came here I always, always ended up with a scar somewhere in my body.

"Why are you late." He growls out rage evident in his voice causing my body to stiffen in absolute fear as my hands clench tight as I try to control them from shaking and  I was definitely doing a poor job at it.

"I'm sorry Alpha." I murmur in a barely audible voice as hot tears form in my eyes at the thought of what he'd do to me.

I didn't know my mistake today and I just had to accept it because everyone in this pack had made it their duty to lie to the alpha as log as I somehow ended up in pain. The reasons for this actions is still unknown to me.

"Did you insult the beta female?" He snaps and I could almost feel him losing control. Ah the beta female. She wanted me to clean her huge mansion and I couldn't since I had other duties that I needed to attend to.

"N-no A-Alpha." I whisper in fear as my heart beats harder and harsher against my chest feeling the familiar constricting feeling as black spots flood my vision.

He could hear my heartbeats and I know he thinks I'm lying. When a wolf lies or anyone else, their heart beats increase signifying they are lying.

My case was different though. My heart was beating erratically because  I was sure I was going to get  punished  anyway. My heart was beating rapidly because I had no idea what pain he would instill on me today.

Without any warning, he launches himself at me and before I could actually comprehend it. He had me by my neck by the wall.

"You bitch!  How dare you lie to me. I'm your Alpha!"he growls out in absolute rage as his fist connects with my stomach in pain.

I hissed in pain as I kept my head bowed not willing to meet his eyes that I was sure were a darker shade.

"I'm sorry alpha." I whisper harshly my chest constricting harder at the lack of oxygen. He hold on my neck gets harder and I was definitely sure it would leave a huge scar as his nails digged  deeper onto my skin.

He growls out in rage as his fist continuously connects with my stomach, face, hands. Every part of my body.

"Please... stop." I gasp in pain as he keeps going ignoring my pleads. He suddenly lets go of my neck and my head connects with the floor as tears rapidly fall put of my eyes.

He doesn't stop, instead he hits me harder, using his feet to kick me harder.

"Please...I can't take it anymore... Alpha... please stop." My voice comes out in a whisper as my vision starts to blur in unbelievable pain. I could feel my body growing numb in absolute and utter pain.

I could feel my breath growing short and breathing getting more labored. I hear the prominent crack of my ribs. My eyes roll back and my vision darkens and I welcome the inevitable darkness.

*****

A horrifying scream leaves my lips as I immediately sit up on my bed. I could feel sweats dripping down my back and my hair clamped together by sweats.

I laid down trying to control my breath that was coming put harshly. Even though I'm not with them, they control my dreams, they take my peace.

The little sanity that I try to hold on to slips  through my hands each time. I try so hard to feel okay.  I try so hard to try and be normal,only normalcy isn't  a word for me anymore. That word doesn't exist in my life anymore.

Without my consent or control, tears immediately  drip down my face in absolute terror and pain. I hiccup in pain as memories that I try so so hard to keep down floods my mind.

I clench my hand tightly feeling the need to destroy the stupid pack, the need to destroy my so called mate, to feel him writhing in nothing but pain till he is begging for me to stop just like how I did so many times.

Instead I felt so weak and utterly defenseless like how I've felt all my life. I let the tears fall again, fall because of them. I could try and promise myself that this would be the last time  I did but I am absolutely sure it wasn't. 

*****

Exus scarred her so bad :/

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

😘😘